Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Where did u get the black with the white stripes? What is it called?

It is made by Bailey44 and I believe the dress is called Okapi;

http://www.amazon.com/Bailey-44-Womens-Okapi-Dress/dp/B007R1Q08Q/ref=pd_sxp_f_pt

I love this line because it's really well tailored and they use lovely fabrics.

The Okapi is really, really soft:)

Thanks,

I buy all my clothes online. The prices are usually better and the clothing has never been tried on so there is no shop wear, makeup stains etc.

Also, Revolve, Shopbop, Zappos, 6pm, Modcloth and even Amazon* have really generous return policies.

*Amazon owns Shopbop, 6pm and Zappos

Big fan of shopbob as their international shipping is good and always has been but because of the hassle of getting customs duty refunded you have to be really sure before ordering. We need something like them with a uk postal service. Something between cheap high street and Net-a-porter.

Hello Ladies,

Hope all is well with everyone. I am on a four months world cruise on the Queen Mary 2. I have a cold three weeks ago, my ears are all clogged up. I saw the ship's doctor three times, each time he gave me Sudafed, and each time it cost me ONLY $130.00 :(.

We will be arriving in Dubai day afer tomorrow. We will stay there over night there. On the 29 we will be in Abu Dhabi, at 5:00 p.m we will take a flight for five days overland to New Delhi and the Taj Mahal. I hope I will feel better by then :).

I am unable to download pictures to my Flicker. I will try it later. here is a picture of the Egyptian Ball. We won the first prize.

Take cares ladies & have a great day.

Marie

2071234841_Picture053.jpg.d92a9906520d8deeaae03e1220f74bd9.jpg

Oh, my, what an exciting itinerary. (I sometimes follow you on my iphone app.) I do hope you are back to health before your trip to the Taj Mahal.

As always, you look amazing in your costume. I suspect that your DH's outfit would fit me better than yours. :p

Hello Ladies,

Hope all is well with everyone. I am on a four months world cruise on the Queen Mary 2. I have a cold three weeks ago, my ears are all clogged up. I saw the ship's doctor three times, each time he gave me Sudafed, and each time it cost me ONLY $130.00 :(.

We will be arriving in Dubai day afer tomorrow. We will stay there over night there. On the 29 we will be in Abu Dhabi, at 5:00 p.m we will take a flight for five days overland to New Delhi and the Taj Mahal. I hope I will feel better by then :).

I am unable to download pictures to my Flicker. I will try it later. here is a picture of the Egyptian Ball. We won the first prize.

Marie

So sorry to hear that you're sick! Hopefully you'll feel better soon and be able to completely enjoy the trip to the Taj Mahal. Love the picture - congrats on first place!!

Big fan of shopbob as their international shipping is good and always has been but because of the hassle of getting customs duty refunded you have to be really sure before ordering. We need something like them with a uk postal service. Something between cheap high street and Net-a-porter.

Doesn't Amazon have great UK shipping policies? Also, what about Dorothy Perkins, Topshop, House of Fraser, Mango, Zara, Harvey Nichols and ASOS

Hello Ladies,

Marie

Oh, so sorry to hear you are under the weather:( See if you can find Umcka or Sambucol!!! Serious super-hero powers!!!

Not sure if this will work or not .. it's been awhile .. but hopefully here is the new dress for my cruise in a couple of weeks.. Mine is in peacock (sort of a turquoise) Sorry the pics are so small.

Hi Kathy:D:):D so nice to see you! And I must say....I LOVE the dress!:D

Hello Ladies,

Marie

$130 for Sudafed, each time! Good grief, and it doesn't sound like it's helped much but the good news is you're probably about over your cold anyway. Glad you checked in, and love your costumes!

I have pewter strappy peep toes to wear with purple dress, and lovely jewelry (bracelet and ring, the neckline is so high dunno about necklace).

I can't remember what shoes I wore with the white one! It's a short dress. I know I wore black, I think my satin sandals/heels. I also have sky high black pumps but way too high for me anymore!

I just found a full length picture, wore the black pumps and they looked great! May have to start practicing in them again :)

Edited by arom729

I have pewter strappy peep toes to wear with purple dress, and lovely jewelry (bracelet and ring, the neckline is so high dunno about necklace).

I can't remember what shoes I wore with the white one! It's a short dress. I know I wore black, I think my satin sandals/heels. I also have sky high black pumps but way too high for me anymore!

I just found a full length picture, wore the black pumps and they looked great! May have to start practicing in them again :)

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Kathy - Have to ask (if you don't mind) where did you find the dress? - its beautiful. Jan

Jan .. It is probably available in a lot of places, I bought it at a little boutique here in Portland, but it is a Kathy Ireland dress by Mon Cheri. Fortunately it was on sale at the boutique :)

Thanks to the advice and help from some ladies on cruise critic, I have decided to buy this gown for my cruise in April ......either red or royal blue....think it maybe the red. Click on the dress to make it bigger.

That is beautiful! I think I would want one of each!!:)

Thanks to the advice and help from some ladies on cruise critic, I have decided to buy this gown for my cruise in April ......either red or royal blue....think it maybe the red. Click on the dress to make it bigger.

Lovely dresses - really like the red - the side by the waist looks to have some bling to it - beautiful. Jan

Jan .. It is probably available in a lot of places, I bought it at a little boutique here in Portland, but it is a Kathy Ireland dress by Mon Cheri. Fortunately it was on sale at the boutique :)

I googled Kathy Ireland by Mon Cheri - they have some beautiful styles, colors, designs, etc. Living in Maine, there doesn't seem to be any place that sells them ... I will keep looking - There was one that would "almost" be the perfect vow renewal dress. Thanks for the information! Jan