Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Blue dress for third night....I was a litte dissapointed in the pictures that night...my hair was horrible...looked like an old lady!:rolleyes: However I did like the back of the dress....you just can't see it!:D

Not that it mattered what I had on ....all the ladies were coming up to Drew to "Thank Him"!;) I was so proud of him!:)

thirdnightofcruise.jpg

Last night of the cruise....we went a little more casual....This is the LBD that I wore on New Year's Eve...very simple with a satin bow on the waist...black Nina pumps that you can't see!:)

We had a wonderful time, and enjoyed our time very much. Can hardly wait till the next cruise.

lastnightofcruise.jpg

Hi Sherrie Lynn,

what a great dress! Love the colours and the design on this one, my favourite :)

Thanks so much...I enjoyed wearing the dress...this was a first for me...really stepped out of my comfort zone..usually much more conservative....but I thought since I turned 60, I should do something wild and crazy!;):D

drews wife- great dresses! i really like the purple one (the night your husband wore his uniform) really pretty!

Thank you so much! I looked to see if I could get the same dresses in another color, but both dresses that i wore the night he wore his uniform are no longer available.:(

Drew's wife - I, too, love those gold heeled sandals - would you mind me asking where you got them? And did you happen to see them in black, too? I have been looking for something like this for a long time - it seems every store has the latest style and I swear they all have 6 or 7 inch heels - I am already 5'7", I don't need an additional 6 inches! I want a regular high heel sandal that is dressy enough to wear with something elegant, yet not where I tower over DH (who is 5'10")!

Any info you can let me know? And Thanks so much - you look so lovely in all your dresses!

Cindiedee

Hi Sherrie, Loved all your dresses, especially the "short" blue one & I thought you looked great in that picture. Glad you had a good time. We're now looking for another cruise or two, one in the spring & then one nx fall with our oldest son & his wife, so I may have to do some more shopping!!! :D Forgot to say how "spiffy" Drew looked in all the pictures too! Again, you both looked great.

Drew's Wife,

I love all your dresses! You and your husband (Drew?:D) make a lovely couple!!! Thanks for sharing

Also really like the gold heels, a very manageable height, it seems all my new heels are 4+ inches (and spindly stiletto!) which makes me about 6'2"

Edited by hotcarib
content

Thank you ladies, you are all very kind and sweet and you have made me feel so good!:)

Judy, I love the blue dress, almost thought I would rather have had the picture showing the back of the dress!:D

Cindilee, I have no problem at all sharing...they were very inexpensive (I am known for being frugal).:D I bought them at Payless....I just looked and they still have them...however right now some of the colors are on sale for $11.99!:) So yes I went ahead and just ordered a pair of silver and black ones. Also if you ship them to the store and pick them up it is free shipping, plus I had a coupon for over $4.00 off. Just bought two pairs for $20.00!:D

I bought this top yesterday for $15.95 at SteinMart. I was going to wear it with my trusty carwash pants, but looked in the back of my closet and found a brand new with tags still on it, floor length black satin skirt that has not fit me in over 5 years...well low and behold the skirt fits perfectly...:eek:...I just dropped 56 pounds and still losing! :D

The top is a very shimmery bright gold...I just love it! ;)

GoldTop_zps4335dc0e.jpg

I bought this top yesterday for $15.95 at SteinMart. I was going to wear it with my trusty carwash pants, but looked in the back of my closet and found a brand new with tags still on it, floor length black satin skirt that has not fit me in over 5 years...well low and behold the skirt fits perfectly...:eek:...I just dropped 56 pounds and still losing! :D

GoldTop_zps4335dc0e.jpg

Gorgeous top and it will look awesome with a satin skirt:)

However, HUGE, HUGE props for the weight loss!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

GoldTop_zps4335dc0e.jpg

I think that is about 3 wins - 1) you shopped your own closet, 2)you've put together a beautiful outfit, and 3) fantastic weight loss!

GoldTop_zps4335dc0e.jpg

Beautiful top!

I bought them at Payless....I just looked and they still have them...however right now some of the colors are on sale for $11.99!:) So yes I went ahead and just ordered a pair of silver and black ones. Also if you ship them to the store and pick them up it is free shipping' date=' plus I had a coupon for over $4.00 off. Just bought two pairs for $20.00!:D[/b']

WooHoo!! That's a great deal! You and your husband both look great in all of your pictures, ya'll are dressed so nice every night! - and thank your husband for his service!!

GoldTop_zps4335dc0e.jpg

Hey Pat - LOVE the gold top - you need the gold shoes that Drew's Wife got to go with your outfit!!