Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Hi, I've been reading this thread for a few weeks and it's so much fun! Now I have a question. I'd never heard of Ever Pretty until reading out it here. I found a dress I love. How long do they usually take to come? I need it in 3 weeks. Thanks!

They usually give you an estimated date of delivery, but they do offer express delivery, I believe. :) When your looking at the exact dress there should be info on the delivery dates.

Hi, I've been reading this thread for a few weeks and it's so much fun! Now I have a question. I'd never heard of Ever Pretty until reading out it here. I found a dress I love. How long do they usually take to come? I need it in 3 weeks. Thanks!

I've only ordered from them once before....it seemed like it took awhile before the dresses arrived... of course that might have just been a glitch in the Post Office!:rolleyes::D I think they have expedited shipping if you want to pay extra. If there is a dress that you want, I would email them and make sure that you could get it in time.

I've been very happy with the two dresses that I bought and I'm sure these three new ones will be the same.:)

Hi All, I am back from my South Pacific Islands cruise and you may recall I started a thread querying whether people would still "frock up" in a tropical climate or indeed if people still "frock up" at all. Well I am pleased to report back and say the standard of dress on all nights, regardless of dress code, was very, very good. It was lovely to see and be a part of - but still brought home dresses that didn't see the light of day. :rolleyes::)

Sherrie Lynn, a few pages back (I think) someone suggested you have a thread just for your gowns and I whole heartedly second that. You have a beautiful collection and great style and taste BUT it's not just Joyce who is a very bad influence. :D

Hi All, I am back from my South Pacific Islands cruise and you may recall I started a thread querying whether people would still "frock up" in a tropical climate or indeed if people still "frock up" at all. Well I am pleased to report back and say the standard of dress on all nights, regardless of dress code, was very, very good. It was lovely to see and be a part of - but still brought home dresses that didn't see the light of day. :rolleyes::)

Sherrie Lynn, a few pages back (I think) someone suggested you have a thread just for your gowns and I whole heartedly second that. You have a beautiful collection and great style and taste BUT it's not just Joyce who is a very bad influence. :D

Welcome back!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time....I've seen you all "frocked up"!! I love that phrase! (Ladies, Lynne is beautiful):) And you can be as bad an influence as you want, I don't mind at all!;):)

I've only used three websites for all these dresses, so it wouldn't be hard to list them.

Not sure if this will work, but here is a list of the Ebay sites that I have used in order of preference due to customer service, price and shipping reliability Hope this helps.:)

http://stores.ebay.com/eveningdress-garden?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

http://stores.ebay.com/evening-dress-store?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

http://myworld.ebay.com/ever-pretty?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Hello Ladies,

I am currently on a four months world cruise on the Queen Mary 2. having a fantastic time. Here are some of the gowns I wore on the cruise.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Happy crusing :)

Marie

8554161011_f4830b5ab2_z.jpg

8555273062_223b8f9a2b_z.jpg

8554134699_88c9ec56de_z.jpg

Hi Marie,

Glad to hear that you are having a great time on your cruise. All your gowns are beautiful and you look so radiant! Did you get married yet? All of us ladies I'm sure are waiting to see the wedding gown!

Continue to have a great cruise!

Take care,

Cathy

10189525_1_zps87281c55.jpg

This in dark green. It came entirely too long, like five inches too long and with a train (!?) so I am having it altered.

formal_zpsd1b74411.png

A little big... just a tiny bit. I hate how sizes differ between websites :/ If you look closely it seems like the halter portion has rhinestones, but it didn't come with them. I'll add them myself.

9647145_1_zps2ddf5349.jpg

9647145_3_zps86a04be6.jpg

Okay... I am going to have to cut the train off number three as well (if it gets here...jeez). Yeah check that back out huh! lol. It is a little risque. Husband HAD TO HAVE IT and who am I to argue with more dresses? ;):cool: I have my doubts about it making it past the matre de' ... but ya don't know till ya try! LMBO!!!

Edited by VallyD

Marie, so glad your back on here & showing your BEAUTIFUL gowns, love them all. I think I remember you saying you were going to be married on this cruise, is that correct? :) If so, looking forward to more pictures. Have a great time.

ValleyD, also love all your gowns too. :D The "white" one is FAB, wish I could wear something like that, but it's not "age appropriate" for me!! :eek:

Marie,

So glad you are enjoying yourself; QM2 is a wonderful way to see the world. You look beautiful in all your gowns and thank you for posting the pictures for us all to share in your voyage. A touch of true elegance and glamour in our everyday lives.

Marie - our fashionista speaks! Great to hear from you and wowed by all your dresses, wonderful! I agree the white one is extra fabulous.

Vally, beautiful and unusual dresses! I love the first one that you bought in green, and agree there are rhinestones on the halter of the next one. So where'd they go? :confused: And the backless one - by the time the maitre'd notices, you will have already passed him, and you're in!