Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Hi Sherrie Lynn,

what a great dress! Love the colours and the design on this one, my favourite :)

What an absolutely beautiful dress!!!! You look wonderful in it and it is such a nice picture of the two of you. I usually don't comment on these posts but there is just something about you in that dress that is just beautiful!

I don't know what's gotten into me. Maybe it's the incredible longing for warmer weather! I bought another dress on Ebay. I put in a $9.99 bid thinking there's no way I'll ever get it for that and planned to check on it and up the bid. I got busy making a costume for my grandson and completely forgot only to check later and find out that I won!:D It's a halter, cocktail dress with similar colors to the other dress I got this week. Now I guess I really have to book a cruise!;)

[ATTACH]261822[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]261823[/ATTACH]

I have the exact same dress. Paid 97 cents for it at JC Penneys....was $1.97 but because of a tear in the seam I got it for 97 cents

What an absolutely beautiful dress!!!! You look wonderful in it and it is such a nice picture of the two of you. I usually don't comment on these posts but there is just something about you in that dress that is just beautiful!

Thank you, that is very kind of you...I have to admit I was a little afraid of the dress...it was so different from anything that I usually wear, but once I had it on....it turned out to be my favorite dress that I wore during the cruise. I wish it came in another color, but so far I have never found it again.:)

Just purchased this pewter color cocktail dress....I'm thinking it will be a great color when Drew wears his dress blues!:)

Sherrie, what a lovely dress and I am sure you will look beautiful in it

too:)

I just won an auction on ebay for the first evening gown I've every bought. :) I hope it's not too "old lady" (I'm 44) or "mother of the bride" looking. I guess I'll decide when it gets here and I can try it on. It cost me less than $30 - so if I decide I don't want to wear it that will be ok.

KGrHqFHJC8FBkW7e3tKBQhVFsj-I60_12.jpg

T2eC16RHJHIE9nyseHP1BQhVGhTbT60_12.jpg

I just won an auction on ebay for the first evening gown I've every bought. :) I hope it's not too "old lady" (I'm 44) or "mother of the bride" looking. I guess I'll decide when it gets here and I can try it on. It cost me less than $30 - so if I decide I don't want to wear it that will be ok.

I think it's beautiful!

~ Shari

Very nice!:) I love shopping on Ebay!!:) Don't you just love when you find an amazing buy?;)

Thanks everyone! I can't wait to get the dress. eBay is fun - and sometimes frustrating - lol. I am still losing weight so I really hope it fits. I have no clue what size I am. But it's listed as tall so that is good. I am 5'10" which makes finding used clothes a little harder. :)

OMG! I love this dress

Hi ladies -- just wanted to share this picture with you. I go to school in DC and was lucky enough to attend the inaugural ball. One of my best friends went too, so I thought I'd post a picture of us in our dresses. I am the one on the right, can't wait to wear this on my next cruise :)

1080629531_Screenshot2013-02-26at10_37_37AM.jpg.b757253a99480fa3e40d407510ff184b.jpg