Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Love it. Where did you get it? Your reg place? Website again, please

I seldom really bid on anything on Ebay...usually just purchase a dress from a certain website...however I did bid on the blue one several months ago....won it and loved the dress...one of the best buys I have made on Ebay.

I wondered if the dress came in any other color than the blue, so I emailed them...they emailed me back telling me that I could buy the dress from their website in the purple, but that it was not available on Ebay...I paid a lot more than the purchase on Ebay....but I loved the dress so much that it was worth it.

Here is the link that they sent me....hope it works..if not let me know and I will try again...

http://www.everprettydress.com/product/sapphire-purple-rhinestones-ruffles-padded-cocktail-dress.html

Hi Ladies' date='[/color']

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend...Wanted to post a picture of a dress I just purchased. I actually bought this dress in the Sapphire Blue for our last cruise....I found out that is is now available in purple, so just had to have it!:rolleyes:;):)

So pretty!

You need to have a website with all your dresses on it - so we can go back and look at them without going through this whole thread :) I love all of them!

Hi Sherri,

Love that dress! Not sure if you remember, but I tried to get it in Blue after you got yours, & I waited to long & they didn't have it! Maybe I'll take a look at the purple. :D The link you posted didnot work. :mad: But I think I have that website in my favorites so I'll give it a try.

Will let you know.

Hi Sherri,

Love that dress! Not sure if you remember, but I tried to get it in Blue after you got yours, & I waited to long & they didn't have it! Maybe I'll take a look at the purple. :D The link you posted didnot work. :mad: But I think I have that website in my favorites so I'll give it a try.

Will let you know.

I do remember..I was so excited when I won that dress for such a small amount...I know it was less than $20, so really hated to give so much for another one....you just never know what they will list on Ebay....anyway....email me...something to share!;)..

I seldom really bid on anything on Ebay...usually just purchase a dress from a certain website...however I did bid on the blue one several months ago....won it and loved the dress...one of the best buys I have made on Ebay.

I wondered if the dress came in any other color than the blue, so I emailed them...they emailed me back telling me that I could buy the dress from their website in the purple, but that it was not available on Ebay...I paid a lot more than the purchase on Ebay....but I loved the dress so much that it was worth it.

Here is the link that they sent me....hope it works..if not let me know and I will try again...

http://www.everprettydress.com/product/sapphire-purple-rhinestones-ruffles-padded-cocktail-dress.html

I won several dresses from Ever Pretty off ebay. They run small and none of them fit, even tho I ordered the size their charts showed to. I didn't pay much at all for them and I have been able to sell a couple, so no big deal. Thanks

I won several dresses from Ever Pretty off ebay. They run small and none of them fit, even tho I ordered the size their charts showed to. I didn't pay much at all for them and I have been able to sell a couple, so no big deal. Thanks

This dress was actually a little large in the bust (but then everything is too :obig in the bust for me) I really like the back of the dress and just enoyed wearing it so much....When I saw the purple...well just had to have it!:)

Good evening ladies,

Hope everyone had a nice weekend...I was up late last night and as usual checking out dresses. Won this one on Ebay for a song....I'm blaming Joyce for this..;)..I saw her two beautiful floral dresses that she bought and decided that I wanted to try something floral and tropical! So Joyce, this one is all your fault!:D

I do like the color....hoping it is the aqua/turquoise that shows on the screen....thought it would be nice for one evening at dinner. I'll have to wait till it arrives, but have no idea about a shoe to go with this...Open to ideas!

1815343247_tropicalfloraldress.jpg.0e54eb7ee71a1ba051a331e369e5fccd.jpg

Good evening ladies' date='[/b']

Hope everyone had a nice weekend...I was up late last night and as usual checking out dresses. Won this one on Ebay for a song....I'm blaming Joyce for this..;)..I saw her two beautiful floral dresses that she bought and decided that I wanted to try something floral and tropical! So Joyce, this one is all your fault!:D

I do like the color....hoping it is the aqua/turquoise that shows on the screen....thought it would be nice for one evening at dinner. I'll have to wait till it arrives, but have no idea about a shoe to go with this...Open to ideas!

I am such a good...I mean bad influence!!!:D

ry%3D110 Here is a picture of a dress I just got this weekend on ebay. I love ebay. It is a plum color. It has beading all over it and the sleeves are sheer with the beading. I hope I like it when it comes !

This one is long & looks fully beaded, but actually just trim of some kind. It is royal & navy.http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a3dd31b3127ccef2c170e7d8dd00000030O01AauHLRm5cMge3nwc/cC/f%3D0/ls%3D00208093498520130311030540415.JPG/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D110/ry%3D110/

Edited by CheckersMidwest

Oh, Sherrie, LOVE this dress. Make sure you let us know what it's like when you receive it. I think some kind of "strappy" sandal would look good. Try checking Bealls for some, they always have colorful ones. Good luck with the dress. :)

Beautiful!!!

i just got this one. I dont normally show my big arms so much but whatever, I am still hot.

EllenMaxiDress1026.jpg

Beautiful!!!

i just got this one. I dont normally show my big arms so much but whatever, I am still hot.

EllenMaxiDress1026.jpg

Girlllll you sound like me. Never ever ever show my arms (only in bathing suits) I purposely buy dresses I can wear with a blazer :eek::rolleyes:

You look fabulous !

Yeah, thats a model, not me. LOL!!!

Britini, me too about the blazers. The only thing I dislike more than showing my lily white fluff arms is sweating so I am going sans blazer. Although it did get a very light knit pashmina at Cathrines the other day that I will wear if I loose my confidence. I hate saying pashmina BTW.

Ladies' date='[/b']

For those that might be interested....the dress is now available in black as well as the blue and purple. It's pretty, but just doesn't do as much for me as the blue or purple. (But I still might need this one too!) :D

$T2eC16ZHJG8E9nyfoUI(BROtYPMETg~~60_1.JPG

Judy just updated me that this dress was now on sale, so this time it's Judy's fault!!:D This will be my dress for New Year's Eve!!:)

Drew's wife...absolutely love the dress...in every color....but what kind of bra can you wear with it??? Or can you?? lauri

The dress has a built in bra that gives plenty of support...I have to admit i love this dress and I don't mind having every color if it is something that I really like!:);)