Obstructed view pictures.

Renmar

This tread should be made a sticky  

122 members have voted

1. 1. This tread should be made a sticky

• Agree
    • Disagree

Ya know, I was once on a cruise where this HUGE window, floor-to-ceiling, obstructed my view of this big turquoise water-thing and some funny-lookin' orange ball in the sky. And that darn window even slid sideways to some big, outside shelf-like thing with tables, chairs and even some Jacuzzi-thing out there.

Never could figure out the purpose of that outdoor shelf nor the stuff on it.

Needless to say, that obstructed window ruined my whole cruise!

:D

Ya know, I was once on a cruise where this HUGE window, floor-to-ceiling, obstructed my view of this big turquoise water-thing and some funny-lookin' orange ball in the sky. And that darn window even slid sideways to some big, outside shelf-like thing with tables, chairs and even some Jacuzzi-thing out there.

Never could figure out the purpose of that outdoor shelf nor the stuff on it.

Needless to say, that obstructed window ruined my whole cruise!

:D

We had one of those cabins too (only ones), could not afford it the other times. Really missed our orange obstruction:rolleyes: (and the extra money for wine and other things).

Now we are happy cruisers again (2 booked) in our home away from home.:)

Theo

thank you so much! we kept your page opened while we were on the phone with our TA. She was suggesting rooms and we could check them out immediately and made a great choice. Now we don't have to run to our room to see what our view will be.

thank you so much! we kept your page opened while we were on the phone with our TA. She was suggesting rooms and we could check them out immediately and made a great choice. Now we don't have to run to our room to see what our view will be.

Theo,

This is a wonderful project!

Our YA shared this with her Princess rep who was blown away! THANK YOU!!

I'm so glad that you could use the info from my website. I hope that a lot of Travel Agents will have a look at it as well to help there customers make the right choice.

Theo

Thanks again for this. What a lot of work! I can't understand why they haven't made it a sticky.

Cynthia

Your welcome, I hope it did help.

As for making it a sticky I think that is a bit of a "sticky" issue. Although I have not received any reply to my emails about this my guess is that they like to see first how it goes without making it a sticky. Receiving a courtesy email with a short explanation of the policy would be nice though.

Theo

Your welcome, I hope it did help.

As for making it a sticky I think that is a bit of a "sticky" issue. Although I have not received any reply to my emails about this my guess is that they like to see first how it goes without making it a sticky. Receiving a courtesy email with a short explanation of the policy would be nice though.

Theo

Theo,

Please accept my thanks for all your hard work! We've booked E416 and 410 on the Sapphire Princess for June based on the pictures on your site. You are doing a superb service for many, many cruisers.

Doug

Theo,

Please accept my thanks for all your hard work! We've booked E416 and 410 on the Sapphire Princess for June based on the pictures on your site. You are doing a superb service for many, many cruisers.

Doug

You're lucky, the Sapphire/Diamond pictures are the ones that I know for sure are correct because I took them myself.

All the other ships I have to rely on info supplied by others but so far so good.

I'll do the Crown/Emerald on our next cruise this May & June and I hope they will allow me to go around again on disembarkation days.

Theo

Theo,

Doug

I've been in E410 on the Sapphire for two cruises with another coming soon. It really is a great view. Cabin is close to steps and elevators but there was never a lot of noise from them. And you're up one flgiht of stairs from Explorers and the promenade deck. I think you'll be really happy with your cabin.

Theo, thanks for the fantastic job your doing. Is there anyway that you could highlite or show where the new cabin pictures are located???

The latest pictures are of the Pacific Princess and also a few of the Star Princess.

I have no idea how to highlite them on the website but I'll try to post here with numbers if I can (if I remember, senior moments you know).

Theo

Wish I hadn't seen this. My cabin E308 on the Grand is going to be horrible. I thought it was between two lifeboats, don't know what is blocking the view. I may cancel...:D

I just posted a new picture of E308 of that class of ship. The former pictures were kind of small.

It is not that bad after all. Have a look again.

Theo