Occupy wall street & ports protests

deena26

Oakland is a commercial port.

It is not a cruise port.

BTW in Oakland there are nurses, teachers, and other working people who are protesting.

It is NOT "just a bunch of children".

It seems to be getting quite serious but I am not sure what can be done to satisfy the protestors??

It is not really a cruise discussion!

I think with a bunch of morons that close to the port we ought to just box them up and ship them off to where ever they think they'd be better off. Bunch of lazy ignorant fools. Just my .02 but I'm sure as heck not in the 1% but I darn sure resent fools like that lumping me in with them!

I saw this on the news. three banks had their windows smashed and other destruction. the news crews were told if they went in and filmed their cameras would be taken and broken. this is looking worse and worse, though nothing to do with cruising.

dangerous enough the govt needs to start getting a handle on it. they are afraid of the protestors.

We also are part of that 99% but those idiots blocking the Port of Oakland are not only affecting our income, they are affecting the income of the 10 or so employees we have down there. The employees families, the truck drivers shipping our product (logs) to the pier, the truck drivers shipping the logs to the port of Oakland, their families, our fallers falling the trees, the landing men, cat skinners, so on and so on. Seems counter productive to me.

I too think, Don't include me with your rantings!

Oakland is a commercial port.

It is not a cruise port.

BTW in Oakland there are nurses, teachers, and other working people who are protesting.

It is NOT "just a bunch of children".

It seems to be getting quite serious but I am not sure what can be done to satisfy the protestors??

It is not really a cruise discussion!

Frostbite and hypothermia are rapidly stopping them up here in the northeast:D

Archived