Current Concierges continued

PH8

He should be; he's going home on June 22, and he should be back at the end of Aug or beginning of Sept!!!

He's one of the best :)

Sent with my iPhone

Curious to know if you are pinnacle or stay in suites or both? Both times we have been on have been since his heart attack. I'd like to know if he had more energy before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious to know if you are pinnacle or stay in suites or both? Both times we have been on have been since his heart attack. I'd like to know if he had more energy before?

Tell you the truth, I haven't see him for a while! We exchange emails, very often!

He's telling me that he's fine, but he will be checking with a cardiologist, when he gets home!!!

We are D+! We know him for many, many years, and he became one of my 'cruising kids' :)

Sent with my iPhone

He said he may be getting a pacenaker

Yes, he may because of irregular heartbeat!!!

But, he told me that he will be fine to come back on the ship! Don't really know when; all depends at what he will need to be done!

Wish him all the best!

Sent with my iPhone

Does anyone know if Denzil will be back on the Explorer for the Oct. 23 sailing, or what ship he has been transferred to?

Hoping that Denzel will be onboard the Explorer for the July 31st sailing. He was just amazing at what he was able to accomplish for us last year.

Smitty

Denzil went home on 5-26-14, in the middle of our cruise. As of now, Denzil will be returning on 7-26-14 and will still be there in October.

Nizar is his replacement now.

Denzil went home on 5-26-14, in the middle of our cruise. As of now, Denzil will be returning on 7-26-14 and will still be there in October.

Thank you so much for your information regarding Denzil. Looking forward to seeing him again in October.

Sounds like he will be getting off EX shortly before our 12-4-2014 cruise.

Juan Diego back on Radiance today.

AD Adventure -(Concierge)Sucel Anderson

AL Allure -(Concierge)-Fernando Ugalde Nadal and Rahim Fraoui

Dexter on vacation as of 01/19/14

-(Diamond)"Ana" Anayansy Jimenez till 03/09/14

BR Brilliance -(Concierge)Willie Salaya til the end of May

-(Diamond)Anis Tebbeb (01/09/14-05/14/14)

EN Enchantment -(Concierge)Reyno Varkevisser till 4-14-14

-(Diamond) Catalina

EX Explorer- (Concierge)Denzil Fernandes

FR Freedom -(Concierge)-Rahul Barua till 03/09/14

Jorge Gutierrez on vacation

-(Diamond)- Bertrand Almeida

GR Grandeur-(Concierge)-Ruth Romo Ortiz? as of 12/14/13

-(Diamond)Francis Calimag ?as of 12/14/13

ID Independence -(Concierge)Raj Bhugwath as of 11/23/13

-(Diamond)Columella Arandia as of 09/21/13

Nizar Laatiri will be joining the Independence on February 15, 2014.

JW Jewel -(Concierge) Diego Tripaldi

Catalina Barroson on vacation

LG Legend -(Concierge)Luca Iorio

-(Diamond)Andrew Finegold till 02/03/14

LB Liberty- (Concierge)-Carlos Ortiz till Feb 2014

-(Diamond )Oana Papa

MJ Majesty - none

MA Mariner -(Concierge & Diamond)-Marine Wang

NV Navigator – (Concierge)Ricardo Mock

-(Diamond)Nadja Durdevic as Feb 2014

OA Oasis -(Concierge)Israel Sanchez(as of 11/02/13) and Charmaine Fernandes

-(Diamond)Carolina Cullbera until 5-31-14

Allan Fajardo on vacation

RD Radiance -(Concierge)Juan Diego Miranda-Allen back on board 10 April 2014

RH Rhapsody -(Concierge)Amit Chattopadhyay (vacation will be 02/11/14-05/03/14)

Karen Hernandez on vacation till 02/11/14

-(Diamond)Alex Oprisan till 05/03/14

SR Serenade - (Concierge)Mario Adonis Reyes till April 2014

-(Diamond) Alan del Fiero

SP Splendour–(Concierge)Fernando Cataldo till 01/26/14

-(Diamond)Gisleni Araujo

VI Vision - (Concierge) Betsy Medrano(will be on vacation 03/01/14-04/19/14)

-(Diamond)-Efren Aquirre till 01/11/14

Gustavo Butcher on vacation

VY Voyager -(Concierge)Dionne Jolly

So many pages have been posted since the list above last appeared that it seems to be time to repost it. If anyone is aware of any changes that have occurred, please provide that information.:)

Tell you the truth, I haven't see him for a while! We exchange emails, very often!

He's telling me that he's fine, but he will be checking with a cardiologist, when he gets home!!!

We are D+! We know him for many, many years, and he became one of my 'cruising kids' :)

Sent with my iPhone

Good to know he should be there in October. At this point I am not sure what year we reached Diamond, but that was when we met him, on Mariner. We didn't see him again until quite a few years later on our first D+ cruise. We walked into the CL on Oasis and he looked up and immediately got up and said, "My Guests!". :)

So many pages have been posted since the list above last appeared that it seems to be time to repost it. If anyone is aware of any changes that have occurred, please provide that information.:)

The concierge on Serenade is Rami Tabassi (sp?)

Larissa Curduneanu is the Diamond Concierge on Navigator until July 6, when she'll be leaving for 2 months for vacation. She said her replacement will be a guy (but I don't remember his name!:o) and she'll be training him on her last week, so maybe he's new.

Larissa is great! We'll be back on Nav in August and we'll miss her. We met her on Legend in the CL in April and loved her there, so it was great to see her on Nav in the beautiful new Diamond Club on our 5/25 cruise. (We never even went to the CL this time because Larissa was such a joy and the new DL has such a great view.) She told me she doesn't know her ship assignment yet for when she comes back.

Judy

I don't want to take a chance of messing up the current list, but Nizar Laatiri is currently in the CL on Explorer. I emailed him last night and he answered right back.

I am sorry to hear that Nadja will not be returning to NOS after Larissa leaves!! Nadja told us just before she left NOS on May 4 that she would be returning in July after her vacation.

Off NV 6/1 and Ricardo said Nadja will be filling in for Him when he goes on vacation in July, fwiw.

Ricardo Mock, Concierge on Navigator, will be going on vacation on June 22.

Sent with my iPhone

Off NV 6/1 and Ricardo said Nadja will be filling in for Him when he goes on vacation in July, fwiw.

So, Nadja will be filling in for Ricardo while he is on vacation. But....does that start June 22 or in July:confused: We are on the June 22 sailing:D