Taking food photos

noah53

another vote for 'i take food photos everywhere'. this includes IN MY OWN KITCHEN (and yes, my meals are often prettier and tastier than cruise food.) how else can you write a good review? right? i mean, a picture is worth a thousand words. though i'm not sure how many tastes it is worth. ;-)

This was on our first cruise

19tqiv.jpg

Second cruise

6rop5v.jpg

Third cruise

fabhu0.jpg

Fourth cruise

zl96cm.jpg

I have more. And another cruise coming up.:D

Wow...... thanks for the photos.

My arteries clogged just looking at all that beef. :eek:

It is rare for me to take a photo of food. Very, very rare.

I started enjoying taking pictures of food for over a year now and upload them to Yelp, Foursquare and sometimes to Facebook, and Google+ to tease my friends. Now, most of my friends started this.

On my Thanksgiving Cruise on Allure of the seas I took quite a lot of pictures of food on the ship and at ports. I wish I did on my previous cruises as well.

Pictures of Food on Allure of the Seas.

We have only just started taking food pictures (within the last couple years). Now several people will say the quality of food has decreased since the early-mid 90's on a cruises (maybe longer). It would be nice to compare pictures from then to now to see if presentation has changed. I don't have any pictures of food from the 90's.

I never took any pictures of food on our first cruise.

In fact it wasn't until a couple of cruises ago (nlow over 110 cruises) that I actually took a couple of food pictures.

Oh my goodness. I just had to say wow to 110 cruises! I'm at 16 and can't even imagine ever getting to 110. You must have some amazing stories to tell! Do you have a favorite cruise line or cruise destination?

I started enjoying taking pictures of food for over a year now and upload them to Yelp, Foursquare and sometimes to Facebook, and Google+ to tease my friends. Now, most of my friends started this.

On my Thanksgiving Cruise on Allure of the seas I took quite a lot of pictures of food on the ship and at ports. I wish I did on my previous cruises as well.

Pictures of Food on Allure of the Seas.

Ok now you made me super duper hungry!!! I just had to go and check out those photos and now I am even more excited about our next cruise! People honestly you are going to have to quit doing this to meeeee...:D

Archived