PetitIon RCCL-On Board Alcohol Package Fleet Wide

monza

Really?? you encounter that many drunks on a RCCL ship???

As much as we have on other lines. We watched a couple on the Enchantment get almost to blows before security got there.2 different cruise we had a table mate that the longer dinner went the more he got ugly.So yes it does happen on RCCL,too.

We have had the package twice, 1st time on the Millenium (Celebrity) in Nov 2010 and again last year on the Granduer. Both were great value and never saw them abused. Just means you know your drinks bill before you start, no need to check every day to make sure you have not been over charged anywhere.

We are sailing on the Splendour in 5 weeks time and just found out that the drinks packages are available, soooooooooooo pleased.

So a big YES from us.

Count my vote as "neutral". I bearly drink one drink a day. But if having a package like this for those that like to have several drinks a day, will bring down the drinks for those of us who only has several drinks throughout the cruise, then I will vote yes.

Need everyone who reads to this to reply with a yes.

Royal Caribbean has introduced an on board alcohol package on three ships. Its not cheap but its cheaper than bar charges if you indulge more than a couple of drinks a day.

Its a good deal for those clients that would like a more reasonable costing of their drinks, and

It'sgood for Royal Caribbean as it provides a reasonable alternative to those who would otherwise breach the no bringing booze on board policies.

Carnival is very successful with their Bon Voyage Packages. And, many guests are taking the package and abandoning sneaking booze aboard.

Need to promote this idea get alcohol package options on RCCL.

Rely with a yes.

YES and YES (from me and my husband):o

Yes I wish RCCL would offer drink packages fleet wide. I do not understand why drink prices differ from each ship and why some ships offer alcohol packages and others do not.

Yes RCCL please offer a drink package fleet wide.

YES!!!!

We've cruised Celebrity in the Caribbean & the Mediterranean, and really enjoyed having the option of a package. We will be going on our first RCCL cruise in February.

YES...

but why would anyone say "no", if you don't want it...then don't BUY it! Simple as that. I don't buy soda cards, but I don't tell everyone else not to, it's a personal choice.

Very well said.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes....

We had this on Solstice and we did not see problems with unruly people who over indulged. Maybe due to an older crowd on Celebrity but it was nice to try new things and pair wine with dinner. We also liked it from a budget perspective, we knew our costs upfront.

Absolutely yes. Last time we were on royal you had the ability to pay an up charge to buy a bottle in the on board stores and take back to your cabin. I know it's been awhile we have been on princess and carnival but back to royal in sept 2012 . Since the previous time on royal our rum runners have gotten to go on many cruises.

Archived