Prize for Hairy Chest Contest

mkgwhite

It isnt always the hairiest chest that wins. It has alot to do with attitude as well, since the judges are female;)

Ive seen a few winners that charmed the panties off of the judges and they wernt the hairiest

You get international fame and fortune... er... well, international fame anyways on youtube which will be remembered at important times in life, such as when trying to close a big deal and the other party finds the video of you.

You get international fame and fortune... er... well, international fame anyways on youtube which will be remembered at important times in life, such as when trying to close a big deal and the other party finds the video of you.

Oh my!! Hadn't thought about how You Tube has changed some of our "fun times!" :D

First time my FIL won he got a ship on a stick and a bottle of bubbly. The third time, at 80, he won he only got the ship on a stick.

He also won the admiration of all onboard, except my MIL. Everyone who saw him was yelling, "Seymour!" :p

It's not how hairy you are it's how well you work the crowd.;)

Speaking from experience, even if you don't win then you still get a medallion.

"So I got that going for me, which is nice!!":eek:

BTW, I still think I should have won but two of the judges acted in a cabal to try to get someone in their party the victory. Luckily, my wife was the third judge and eliminated their person too. My wife was also awarded a medallion for judging.

I was a judge on my December cruise. The winner got a ship on a stick and a bottle of champagne.

Do they tell you in advance that you will win a bottle of champagne? I could convince DH to enter for free alcohol but not for a ship on a stick.

it was a bottle of champagne when my DH entered. he didnt win but got a medal. but maybe you can offer a better prize? ;)

and it isnt always the hairest that wins as mentioned above. the one who hams it up the most and gets the crowd going usually wins

DId you just say that out loud:) Ugh...something we should know?:eek:

LOL his chest is as smooth as a baby's bum...not even peach fuzz. With no waxing/shaving/etc. In the 70s he was super bummed but now he feels like its ok.

First time my FIL won he got a ship on a stick and a bottle of bubbly. The third time, at 80, he won he only got the ship on a stick.

He also won the admiration of all onboard, except my MIL. Everyone who saw him was yelling, "Seymour!" :p

It's not how hairy you are it's how well you work the crowd.;)

Did I understand this correctly, your MIL was not impressed when your 80 year old husband one the hairy chest contest?

Amazing. I hope I'm around to be impressed or not when my daughters 80 y.o. husband wins the HCC.

Did I understand this correctly, your MIL was not impressed when your 80 year old husband one the hairy chest contest?

Amazing. I hope I'm around to be impressed or not when my daughters 80 y.o. husband wins the HCC.

It was Sadie's father in law that won at the age of 80, so MIL wasn't impressed by her own husband (and so few are).;)

Archived