Big storm headed to the east coast

deena26

I'm about 30 minutes south of Buffalo, and they are reporting that we are supposed to get 15" of snow :(

On Friday it was 80* here.

We don't cruise until October, but I'm anxious for summer to get here!

Ooo, my friends in NY are NOT going to like that, they just got married in KW and headed back home this week, they do have a hot tub though:p,

On the other hand, we may tie a record here in FL tomorrow night, getting down to 46 in April? Crazy!

Stay warm...

I'm about 30 minutes south of Buffalo, and they are reporting that we are supposed to get 15" of snow :(

On Friday it was 80* here.

We don't cruise until October, but I'm anxious for summer to get here!

:eek:

We had 10" of snow on HALLOWEEN causing it to be cancelled in our town. No power for 5 days. Then on Thanksgiving and Christmas it was 65 degrees.. crazy, crazy weather. Now we're a week or so shy of May and we're getting a Nor'easter. :eek:

At least the Yanks beat the BoSox :p ;) :D hehehe

This is crazy...2 days ago I'm sitting outside in shorts getting sunburned, and now I have to pull out the hat, scarf, and snow boots!!!:eek: They are calling for at least 8" and school is already cancelled for tomorrow.:( My cruise can't come fast enough...Low temps of 70!! Beautiful white beaches, I am dreaming of you tonight!!

I'm reporting from Rochester (actually about 20 minutes south of Rochester). Lots of snow here. Trees are hanging down to the ground because the snow is so heavy and slushy. Power outages too. I wish I was back on my cruise! They say we are going to get 2-5 more inches today too!

I'm flying to Buffalo this evening. Right now we're not delayed that much, but I'm expecting a long night. I just hope we're not delayed that much because I will meet the flying limits for the day if we're delayed more than an hour. I've had the worst luck with WX this month with the tornados in Dallas and now this. The WX this year is so weird. DW texted me earlier saying it was 50 in our backyard in South Florida. It was 80 yesterday.

I'm flying to Buffalo this evening. Right now we're not delayed that much, but I'm expecting a long night. I just hope we're not delayed that much because I will meet the flying limits for the day if we're delayed more than an hour. I've had the worst luck with WX this month with the tornados in Dallas and now this. The WX this year is so weird. DW texted me earlier saying it was 50 in our backyard in South Florida. It was 80 yesterday.

Fly safe!

Archived