Last report on missing passengers

Oh my. Have you ever been embarassed for someone?? Just saying!!!.

You're right. I'm one of just a tiny, tiny handful of posters who make the occasional snarky comment. And I've never, ever read a snarky comment from ANYONE posting in this thread. So bash on, smug people, bash on, while I continue on my course to single handedly make this utterly inviting message board an intolerant place.

Oh wait....

You're right. I'm one of just a tiny, tiny handful of posters who make the occasional snarky comment. And I've never, ever read a snarky comment from ANYONE posting in this thread. So bash on, smug people, bash on, while I continue on my course to single handedly make this utterly inviting message board an intolerant place.

Oh wait....

Such a new member to be so very cranky already.:rolleyes:

I also had not heard about this. Glad the OP posted...

Ive never understood why exactly that matters? Could you explain? Is the Internet running out of space that a update news story cant make a new thread? I hadnt read the other 2 threads so i enjoy this one..

It's the first I read about it too. Thanks for posting.

And this "crazy cat lover" continues to post on a thread that we are not supposed to read and she repeatedly tells us to read the past threads about this subject. Why is she reading threads about subjects she already knows about from past threads? I think I will read one of these past threads and warn the posters not to read future threads about the same subject because a certain poster from a past thread will come on to a new thread post messages explaining that this subject was posted on a past thread.

Because it's just so annoying to see repeated threads with exactly the same information over and over. The other threads have posted the 'they found them' update at least a dozen times. A quick look at that would have made this thread unnecessary. Oh wait. It already is. :rolleyes:

I missed the part where someone holds a gun to our heads forcing us to read every thread. If I see multiple threads I read until I see the answer I need, or if it's an interesting thread I'll read to the end, and then don't bother opening the others. Thank you for making this thread interesting enough to read to the end and possibly even subscribe to.

I'm guessing if the mods don't want multiple threads they'll merge them or lock some.

Thank you for saying this. I do not read every single post either, and wanted to pass this along to anyone who had not seen it...I guess some folks just want it exactly their way , or it upsets them. Like the country song says, God is great , beer is good , and people are crazy..Again , thank you for your nice comment.:)

And thank you for posting it "again". While I did read the original threads that were posted when they first went missing and then were found I sort of forgot about it.

Now thanks to your new post I was able to catch up on the news about this family.

Thanks again!

Hi

I am new to the CCL boards. In an effort to be helpful (You be the judge ;)) I did a search and found the other 2 threads.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1678665&highlight=missing+passengers

And

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1678576&highlight=missing+passengers

I have read the first and half of the second. You can now vote for your favorite. Or not. I vote for this one. :)

Denise

I missed the part where someone holds a gun to our heads forcing us to read every thread. If I see multiple threads I read until I see the answer I need, or if it's an interesting thread I'll read to the end, and then don't bother opening the others. Thank you for making this thread interesting enough to read to the end and possibly even subscribe to.

I'm guessing if the mods don't want multiple threads they'll merge them or lock some.

no gun. it's just in the community guidelines you agreed to when you joined this community.

Agree. That's why I read this thread- hoped it'd have an explaination from those Jamaican wannabes. It'd be interesting to see if they also cleared out their USA residence & bank accounts.

I've been waiting to hear what has happened to this family too!!!

Soon to be Mrs. Taddeo. 8-10-12

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Because it's just so annoying to see repeated threads with exactly the same information over and over. The other threads have posted the 'they found them' update at least a dozen times. A quick look at that would have made this thread unnecessary. Oh wait. It already is. :rolleyes:

So let me get this straight. You opened a repeat thread. Commented on how unnecessary it was, THEN opened the repeat thread was to comment on people who disagreed with your comment. Seems like you just want to create problems or have absolutely nothing to do.

PS if you respond to this I'll just assume the latter AND former... :rolleyes:

Oh wait....

Where is that ignore button!!

Pat

Great reply to this problem child..You did good !

So let me get this straight. You opened a repeat thread. Commented on how unnecessary it was, THEN opened the repeat thread was to comment on people who disagreed with your comment. Seems like you just want to create problems or have absolutely nothing to do.

PS if you respond to this I'll just assume the latter AND former... :rolleyes:

Click on User CP, then on Edit Ignore List, then enter the name of the user you wish to ignore.

You can also click on their name, then public profile , then user list and then click add to ingore list...Mine is getting bigger every day..Dennis

So who are the Hendersons? Where do they live? Were they just dumb, or did they think they were above the law?

Thank you for starting this thread. I am glad that I finally got some of the answer that I wanted.

I'm really curious about this myself. Did something happen here (loss of jobs, foreclosure, losing a business, etc) that made them decide to start over in "paradise". Did the house belong to someone they knew who thought they were just going there for the day and didn't know they planned to miss the ship? I wonder how they thought they'd get away with whatever it was they were up to. Can't wait to find out more.

So who are the Hendersons? Where do they live? Were they just dumb, or did they think they were above the law?

Thank you for starting this thread. I am glad that I finally got some of the answer that I wanted.

Maybe they thought it was like the US, If you enter and don't get caught trying, then you are home free.

Archived