Epic 1

Gem 4

Jewel 3

Pearl 4

Sky 2

Spirit 1

Star 1

Sun 5

To answer OP's question, My number is 36 total yet only 86.8% of the current fleet.

coka :o

I counted inactive ships as well-why dont they count? I paid for it! (-:

They count for Latitudes. For the purposes of this thread, we were just counting the number of current, active ships in the fleet that we have made at least 1 sailing on. We weren't counting cruises.

LOL - Like he would go on a cruise for a vacation! :D

I actually lol'd at that one! ha-ha.

Inactive Ships:

Dream 1

Leeward 1

Majesty 3

Norway 1

Sea 2

Wind 2

Active Ships:

Dawn 5

Epic 1

Gem 4

Jewel 3

Pearl 4

Sky 2

Spirit 1

Star 1

Sun 5

To answer OP's question, My number is 36 total yet only 86.8% of the current fleet.

coka :o

Wow Coka! You're up to 9! (Makes me jealous sitting here with just 2!) Looks like you need to get to Europe for the Jade and Hawaii for the Pride of America.

Thats a lot of frequent flyer miles!

Our number is 6 of the 11 active NCL ships.

We also sailed on the Majesty, are booked on the Breakaway, and did "see" the Norway in the Port of Miami after its' "fatal" fire. After all we had read about her, it was a pretty sad scene.

Don't flame me for this, but I was reading threads over on the CCL Board. :o Anyway, I ran across a poster who uses the signature tag line: "If it is Carnival and it floats....we have sailed it!".

I thought it was fairly impressive that this poster has managed to sail all 24 active ships in the Carnival fleet. It can be easy to measure experience by the number of cruises one has, but it takes it to another level when you also consider the width of that experience. (IOW...24 Cruises on 1 Ship just makes you a ship expert, while 24 Cruises on 24 Ships would make you a fleet expert).

This all got me thinking about the people here on the NCL Board, so I'm asking the question:

"NCL has 11 ships in their active fleet. How many of those 11 ships have you sailed on?"

OR

"What is your NCL Number?"

1 Ship = 9.1%

2 Ships = 18.2%

3 Ships = 27.3%

4 Ships = 36.4%

5 Ships = 45.5%

6 Ships = 54.5%

7 Ships = 63.6%

8 Ships = 72.7%

9 Ships = 81.8%

10 Ships = 90.9%

11 Ships = 100%

Only 2, but #3 is booked!:)

In keeping with the practice of being fair, and applying the "A Rose By Any Other Name" standard

If you have sailed on the Pride of Hawaii, that counts for Norwegian Jade.

Likewise, if you have sailed on the Pride of Aloha, that would count for Norwegian Sky.

Sky - 2

Sun - 2

Dawn - 1

Crown - 1 (no longer in service)

Star - 1

Pearl -1

Epic -1

9 cruises with NCL.

OK, but the point of all this was to count active ships, and not total cruises. The number we were looking for is 5. If your number was 9 that would mean that there are only two ships out of (Epic, Gem, Pearl, Jade, Jewel, Dawn, Star, Sun, Sky, Spirit, and Pride of America) that you haven't sailed on.

Archived