Lapel pin for Platinum and above

I just saw on RCL's Website that Platinum and above C&A members get a Lapel Pin. When and where are you to get this. We just got off the ship on the 9/29 Oasis sailing and we didn't get one. I feel jipped. J/K :confused:

You should get it on your next cruise. Crown & Anchor status upgrades normally don't happen while you are on a cruise. So now since you've sailed and the points from this cruise have been added to your total, you'll officially be Platinum status and next time you step onboard that status will be recognized and you'll get your pin!

Sorry I see you say you're emerald status? If you are you should have already gotten a Platinum pin. Maybe you should call the Crown & Anchor Society or log on and chat with someone about this.

Call: (800) 526-9723

Web chat: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/contactUs.do?cS=NAVBAR

I just saw on RCL's Website that Platinum and above C&A members get a Lapel Pin. When and where are you to get this. We just got off the ship on the 9/29 Oasis sailing and we didn't get one. I feel jipped. J/K :confused:

Mine came (1 for 2 of us) in our stateroom on the next cruise after making platinum.

Now stand by for 50 messages about how people don't care about them, but feel compelled to tell you so.

We got ours by speaking to the C&A Ambassador on our last cruise. She gave us the pins immediately on asking for them though she explained that normally they would be delivered to our stateroom at some stage during the cruise. We did not get a second helping :)

We are currently Emerald and will be Diamond after our next cruise and have never gotten any pins. Do you have to ask for them?

We are currently Emerald and will be Diamond after our next cruise and have never gotten any pins. Do you have to ask for them?

We never had to ask. They were always delivered to our cabin on the cruise following our status change.

We're "emerald" above platinum, and have never gotten a pin, and could care less. If they gave us one I'm sure it would probably have cost RCCL 5 cents, and we'd never wear it anywhere.:rolleyes::rolleyes: I have no interest in asking for a pin, would feel like a geek wearing it on a ship let alone anywhere else.........

Never once were our pins (platinum, emerald and diamond) ever delivered to us in our stateroom. We've always had to visit the loyalty ambassador and expressly ask for them.

We had the same experience but we could care less to visit the ambassador.. Just more crap to put on E-bay.....:rolleyes:

So I sent an email to C&A and this is what I received this morning:

Dear David:

Thank you for your e-mail. We apologize for any delay in our response. We are excited to see that you have achieved the Platinum tier level in the Crown & Anchor Society program. We regret that we were unable to provide your Crown & Anchor Society Platinum lapel pins while you were onboard the Majesty of the Seas, sailing on September 07, 2009. We have placed the order for your lapel pin, please allow two weeks for delivery.

For future reference, you will receive your lapel pins on the first sailing you take following your tier level change. By reaching the Platinum tier level, your benefits have also changed. Below is a list of benefits for Platinum members.

- Exclusive Onboard Booking Bonus*

- Ultimate Value Booklet with great onboard offers

- Exclusive Invitation to Welcome Back Party*

- Sea Pass card recognition

- Priority Check in*

- Exclusive Trivia

- Meet the Stars

- Private departure lounge with continental breakfast

- Exclusive Top Tier Event

- Robes for use onboard*

- Signature lapel pin

- Quarterly Saving Certificates online*

- Priority notice on special offers, new ships and itineraries*

- Set your upgrade preferences online

- Discounts on Balcony and Suite staterooms*

- Matching Celebrity Cruises® Captain's Club & Azamara Club Cruises® Le Club Voyage member benefits*

- ChoiceAirSM Plus fee waived (ChoiceAirSM not included)*

- Priority Access on stateroom upgrades (if available)*

- DOUBLE Cruise Points for purchasing and sailing in a suite*

- Exclusive Email Offers including access to our weekly Crown & Anchor® Preview Sale

- Member Cruises

- Crown & Anchor Society Desk for membership inquiries (800) 526-9723*

- Member Newsletter: Crown & Anchor Society Exclusive

- Member-only secured section on our website

*Please note that Welcome Back Party is not currently available onboard Oasis class ships. Additional terms and conditions apply. For further details and terms and conditions, please visit our website at http://www.royalcaribbean.com.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact our office directly at 1-800-526-9723.

David, we look forward to welcoming you, our valued Platinum Crown & Anchor member, onboard again soon.

Sincerely,

Natalie Dick

Crown & Anchor Society

We didnt receive any type of Pins until we turned to Diamond Plus. We dont wear them anyway but if they changed the program and you got left out and want one, Id call and ask.

Archived