Nieuw Amsterdam photos

lopakarob

Just back from Eastern Caribbean on the Nieuw Amsterdam. Have started putting some ship/cabin pics up on Shutterfly (hoping I'm doing it right) check it out http://nieuwamsterdamdec2012.shutterfly.com/pictures

Beautiful ship, and a wonderful cruise (The caramelized banana bread pudding in Tamarind was out of this world!). #6157 deck six aft - VB cabin

Great photos. We were onboard with you, just down the hall in 6097. We have well over 1,000 photos to go through before picking a reasonable number to share.

It was a wonderful week, apart from the fire alarm and missing Grand Turk, the only port we had planned an excursion. Bah! But the weather in Half Moon Cay made up for it!

Edited by cyntil8ing

Great photos. We were onboard with you, just down the hall in 6097. We have well over 1,000 photos to go through before picking a reasonable number to share.

It was a wonderful week, apart from the fire scare and missing Grand Turk, the only port we had planned an excursion. Bah! But the weather in Half Moon Cay made up for it!

Thanks... I've got over a hundred photos in my Facebook album already - but new to Shutterfly, and have some to add there. We had a great time as well (even though my mom fell and broke her wrist coming back to the ship in San Juan) - this was very much a sit and relax vacation for us, and we didn't do excursions or ship activities.. Loved the Tamarind, though.. Glad you had fun a well, I look forward to your photos.

Thanks... I've got over a hundred photos in my Facebook album already - but new to Shutterfly, and have some to add there. We had a great time as well (even though my mom fell and broke her wrist coming back to the ship in San Juan) - this was very much a sit and relax vacation for us, and we didn't do excursions or ship activities.. Loved the Tamarind, though.. Glad you had fun a well, I look forward to your photos.

Thanks for posting your lovely photos. The N.A. is a pretty ship inside. So sorry to hear about your mother. Sure hope she has a speedy recovery. :)

Edited by solocanadian

• 11 months later...
Just back from Eastern Caribbean on the Nieuw Amsterdam. Have started putting some ship/cabin pics up on Shutterfly (hoping I'm doing it right) check it out http://nieuwamsterdamdec2012.shutterfly.com/pictures

Beautiful ship, and a wonderful cruise (The caramelized banana bread pudding in Tamarind was out of this world!). #6157 deck six aft - VB cabin

Great photos.!!!!