Reflection and EARLY morning coffee

js11110

Hey all! The family and I are going on the Reflection April 6th. A few of us are early risers (5:00-5:30) and we like to meet up for morning coffee/ danish. Can anyone tell me what places are open that early? Thanx!!

Hey all! The family and I are going on the Reflection April 6th. A few of us are early risers (5:00-5:30) and we like to meet up for morning coffee and danish. Can anyone tell me what places are open that early? Thanx!!

Café Al Bacio opened at 7 on our Constellation cruise a few weeks ago. I showed up early and was waited on but encountered my only snippy employee of the week. If you have a beverage package there will be coffee choices available to you. The Danish and other pastries are not an upcharge and wonderful!

Hey all! The family and I are going on the Reflection April 6th. A few of us are early risers (5:00-5:30) and we like to meet up for morning coffee/ danish. Can anyone tell me what places are open that early? Thanx!!

This might be those important question I have seen on CC :) I too am an early riser and I need my coffee :eek: Do the rooms have coffee makers? I never even thought of that :confused: If I had to wait until 7:00 I might get a little punchy ;)

Only on sailings out of Southampton will you find in-room kettles. On all other sailings, no.

You are not allowed to bring kettles or electic coffee makers aboard.

There is coffee 24/7 in the buffet or you can order coffee from room service 24-7 at no charge

Only on sailings out of Southampton will you find in-room kettles. On all other sailings, no.

You are not allowed to bring kettles or electic coffee makers aboard.

There is coffee 24/7 in the buffet or you can order coffee from room service 24-7 at no charge

Ah yes...Room service...I love vacations...:D

Or, hot water from the buffet area and Starbucks Via works. Just a packet of coffee, much better than regular instant, we think. We are going to Alaska next and we're taking Via with us so we can have coffee on the balcony or on deck. We pretty much hate the regular coffee served on the ship. We do have the bev. package but like others have said, you have to wait for Cafe al Bacio to open...

I enjoy hitting the buffet early as I sometimes awaken WAY before you normies. I've gone at 4, 4:30 hopefully by 5 before I have to interact with anybody without at least a cup of coffee booting up my onboard cpu/brain.

Those who are like me, and there are more than you might think, can actually have some nice low-key interactions and yes, even pleasant conversations.

Love having first crack at the pastries, croissants and muffins before the throngs descend around 6.

When I've had my coffee and some carbs, enjoyed the dawn, I grab two to-go cups and bring back enough for my PIC and myself to catch early morn port arrival from our balcony. Yes, we do sometimes use room service but nearly always, I've already done my pre-opening trek for java and dawn.

It's SO peaceful in there early morn and you get to watch the sun come up.

Perfect time for a bit of quiet meditation.

Shhh! Keep it our secret

I'm generally up early (5-5:30) too and like to have a nice cup of tea. If I have to I will bring my own tea but still need hot water. On cruises I bring some coffee laced with hot chocolate to my wife so she will have something nice to start her day as she drags herself out of bed.

Cheers!

Does The Hideaway have coffee 24/7? Our cabin is very close to it, so that would be our location of choice for early morning coffee.

Hideaway does not have 24/7 coffee; not sure how long it is available but Ai did talk to fellow passengers who complained it wasn't available in the evenings.

Archived