Quantum Keel Blocks are in the House!

I checked this link yesterday http://www.hd1080i.de/videos/schiffsvideos/live-ausdocken-der-quantum-seas-live-hd/?lang=en

and it said 2 days, X hours. Today it says 8 days and 19 hours which makes it 1am EDT on Saturday 8/9.

That's correct. My source is this website, which says "2nd weekend of August". The exact date and time are still unknown.

Edited by HD1080ide

I checked this link yesterday http://www.hd1080i.de/videos/schiffsvideos/live-ausdocken-der-quantum-seas-live-hd/?lang=en

and it said 2 days, X hours. Today it says 8 days and 19 hours which makes it 1am EDT on Saturday 8/9.

Apparently things aren't going as planned and it's taking longer to get the Quantum ready for her float out.

On a brighter side, our gorilla is back in some new photos. :D

dbc72f7af82edcf64a4a356e7b1a4b5b.jpg

In this one he (or she) is headed towards the rock wall for some climbing. :p

0c409eeab66770adfcf0f22d81ab9e2e.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555

Webcam finally updated. No water in the basin from the looks of it. Looks like they are getting ready to wrap the megablock though.

Is it just me or does it appears to be the same image as July 21st.

Apparently things aren't going as planned and it's taking longer to get the Quantum ready for her float out.

On a brighter side, our gorilla is back in some new photos. :D

dbc72f7af82edcf64a4a356e7b1a4b5b.jpg

In this one he (or she) is headed towards the rock wall for some climbing. :p

0c409eeab66770adfcf0f22d81ab9e2e.jpg

In the first picture you can see that they already have a tug boat in place, just waiting to be dropped in behind Quantum to assist her out.

Now it's an updated webcam image. :)

2014_07_31_Halle_6_W466.jpg

Wow, when she is floating their is no clearance between her and that crane. Wonder if they can use the locks at the entrance to the basin to regulate all of the water in case it rains too much.

Wow, when she is floating their is no clearance between her and that crane. Wonder if they can use the locks at the entrance to the basin to regulate all of the water in case it rains too much.

Wow is right. I can kind of get a feel for how large that building really is. Must be awesome to see in person. Someday I hope to.

Denise

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Given that Q is floating...that answers my earlier question on how they were going to get both the Q and A block out. They'll flood the A block section and then pull the dividers. Although I thought the divider swung in and didn't recede into the wall like a pocket door does. I guess it doesn't matter if it does or not thinking about it. They'll pull the A block out to get clearance and swing the doors away from Q to let her out.