My work week is going by so slow

These last two weeks leading up to my trip on the allure has been a nightmare! Everyone is excited and keep giving me Bon voyage but it seems that I am in a time warp! How do you lead up to cruise launch and help pass by time in the office?

sorry for the double thread :(

Leading up to my Allure cruise, I went through all the current reviews at the time and I got so engrossed in them that it lead me right up to my last day of work before vacation.

Enjoy! Allure of the Seas is an amazing experience.

These last two weeks leading up to my trip on the allure has been a nightmare! Everyone is excited and keep giving me Bon voyage but it seems that I am in a time warp! How do you lead up to cruise launch and help pass by time in the office?

sorry for the double thread :(

I feel your pain, I did it twice for Allure. I think the 2nd to last week is the worst, at least in the final week your doing most things for the last time with the end in site. Have a great time.

I wonder if I'm the only CC person who posts a picture of their work door as they walk out for a cruise?

6b2c4675-3213-263a.jpg

I feel your pain, I did it twice for Allure. I think the 2nd to last week is the worst, at least in the final week your doing most things for the last time with the end in site. Have a great time.

thank you. It seems like this week si the "checking it once and checking it twice" week with making sure evrything is double checked, especially when it comes to kids and paperwork. I sure do hope it flies by quicker

CC is a big help for me. Or I pick up a book. But at work, I try to make lists of what I will need to do when I come back, because I will not want to get back in gear!

I wonder if I'm the only CC person who posts a picture of their work door as they walk out for a cruise?

6b2c4675-3213-263a.jpg

Oh my goodness! I certainly recognize this logo! I'm actually staring at it right now! I work for an aerospace company and I would love to take a pic like this as I leave, but might not have a job to come back to. Perhaps from the parking lot. lol

I'm thankful they haven't blocked this site at my work :o

Me too!

CC is a big help for me. Or I pick up a book. But at work, I try to make lists of what I will need to do when I come back, because I will not want to get back in gear!

Oh my goodness! I certainly recognize this logo! I'm actually staring at it right now! I work for an aerospace company and I would love to take a pic like this as I leave, but might not have a job to come back to. Perhaps from the parking lot. lol

Me too!

I forgot the logo was visible in the full size pic.

I am usually so insanely busy that I don't even realize the week has gone by...and then I'm going nuts packing on the morning of our flight!

Usually the wee before a cruise is either the last week of a semester or just before spring break....so lots of grading is due. That is my situation right now....17 papers being submitted tomorrow that will be about 15 pages. Then final exams submitted on Friday that are about 10-12 pages long.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I'm usually out straight getting ready- but I find the time between booking and final payment the worst, seems like forever! Not that I'm wishing away the time of not enjoying life (or even other trips!) but before I book and shortly after there is lots to plan and do, and after final payment there is lots to plan and do; but in the middle there is nothing to do but go to CC and read reviews!;):p

Have a great cruise Allure is terrific!:D

Archived