Johnny Rockets Menu?

Cannot see what the appeal for going here is......:confused:

Because some people like burgers and Johnny Rocket burgers are 10X better than that mystery meat pattie they serve in the Windjammer that has been floating in that tub of grease for hours.

It there wasnt a big appeal, I doubt they would have a JR's onboard :)

This is the first we've been on that will have a johnny rockets so just to see what it's like for us

Do try their hot apple pie ala'mode...it's great..one of the best desserts onboard.

I'm the same, it's one of the reasons I love cruising!!

My husband and I eat the second we get on to the second we have to leave. I can't wait for JR. I love fancy food but sometimes greasy fries and burgers hit the spot. Especially the shakes! OMG my mouth is watering now!!! Hehe

Do try their hot apple pie ala'mode...it's great..one of the best desserts onboard.

I know many people agree with me - the apple pie served at Johnny Rockets is a thousand time better than any apple pie served in the MDR!!!!!!!

I love trying out all the "new" menu items in the MDR, and have no problem with the WJ food. But somewhere along the line during a cruise, my taste buds cry out for something simpler - like a great burger, fries and a milkshake.:):)

As to why people go there? For fun! I am planning on going on my upcoming cruise with my best friend, because why not? It's $10 for both of us! I can't even eat the burgers (no meat for me), but endless onion rings and fries and delicious apple pie seems totally worth my $5. :)

My husband and I eat the second we get on to the second we have to leave. I can't wait for JR. I love fancy food but sometimes greasy fries and burgers hit the spot. Especially the shakes! OMG my mouth is watering now!!! Hehe

We're on a 16 night cruise so I'm definitely going to get the crazy for fast food type meal!

As to why people go there? For fun! I am planning on going on my upcoming cruise with my best friend, because why not? It's $10 for both of us! I can't even eat the burgers (no meat for me), but endless onion rings and fries and delicious apple pie seems totally worth my $5. :)

Love the idea of as much fries and onion rings as you can eat - not bad for $4.95!

I don't think I understand why Johnny Rockets seem to be so popular either. I mean, I love my burgers, fries, and onion rings too but I can't imagine wasting stomach space on a cruise for something that will fill you up so fast. Especially for something you can get on land too. But with that said, does anyone wanna convince me to try Johnny Rockets on my next cruise? What makes it special to you?

I agree with the Oreo sundae! It's huge!

I think it's the atmosphere too :) our 7yo daughter got up with the wait staff and danced :)

We're from Australia so loved the US style menu - cherry coke ! Cheesy fries mmmmm

I don't think I understand why Johnny Rockets seem to be so popular either. I mean, I love my burgers, fries, and onion rings too but I can't imagine wasting stomach space on a cruise for something that will fill you up so fast. Especially for something you can get on land too. But with that said, does anyone wanna convince me to try Johnny Rockets on my next cruise? What makes it special to you?

It depends on how many days you are on the cruise. After a while, the cruise food gets old and you need fast food. Our last cruise was 12 days and the second we got home we had to have Wendy's.

Archived