Who is Norwegians Best Cruise Director?

AL25

It would have to be any cruise director who chooses NOT to be on the public address system every fifteen minutes!;)

Agreed!

The vote should be for the least annoying cruise director. None of them get a vote for being the best, since my vacation would be greatly enhanced by their absence.

Archie is Fantastic we have sailed with Archie 5 times now all different ships and he is the greatest. Next we would have to say Richard on teh sky but we have never had a Bad CD on NCL on Carnival yes we have had a bad one but NCL Never a bad one yet!

Yes Gary is good and a very interesting person as well outside of the ships.

Gary Glading-wins hands down (IMO)! Johnny Ibs was great too, but he's not working with NCL anymore! Dan rates a fail from us. We weren't overly impressed with Kyle, but after having Dan, Kyle is now looking good as a CD.

Edited by karoo

Can't decide between 3 - Dan the Man, Sinan, and Simon Murray.

Have had a couple of them more than once, and still can't make up my mind - those are the three best IMHO.

We have had one stinker who when we had her on another ship was upgraded to OK. And one whose name I don't even remember - what does that say?

Another vote for Julie. Had the pleasure of sailing on the Pearl twice while she was the CD. When we ran into her on the 2nd cruise she even remembered our DDs from the first time around.

Very personable.

We had Sinon on the GEM and he was absolutley the best CD I have to date. Fun, funny, energetic, entertaining...and boy can that guy decorate a cake.

I've seen many NCL cruise directors, some I remember by how annoying they were but I have to say Sinan on the Gem had me crying with laughter every day - he was mad as a box of frogs and his talent was never ending

VOTE FOR PEDRO (yes, he actually wore a shirt that said that). By far he has been the best CD we have had (he was on the Star last December). He was warm and friendly and we were constantly running in to him everywhere we went. He ALWAYS stopped and talked to us and not just small talk. He talked about his family, our family, where he had been, what he had done...everything. He was very genuine and sincere and caring. :)

PC200929-M.jpg

Who do you think is Norwegians best cruise director? Personally, the only one I've had is Matt, so I wouldn't know. Let me know what you think?

Sinan is the best, hands down. Hoping he'll be on Breakaway when it switches over to Fl and Bahamas.

Edited by chisto
correct spelling