Seapass question...

marriedinva

I don't think any of the major lines print the pictures on ID cards anymore, they used to. But, it's a security measure now. There will be dozens of opportunities for photo ops once you're aboard don't worry.

Every time you twitch there's someone with a camera to capture the moment. It's a fun pastime stopping by the picture gallery before or after dinner and perusing yours and your fellow cruise pals pics.

Jonathan

Cruise lines don't print your picture on the cards anymore due to HIPPA regulations

HIPPA covers the privacy and the protection of your medical information in hospitals, doctors offices & other medical entities. It has no bearing on the cruise industry (well, except for the cruise lines on board medical department)

I guess that's how some get to 10,000 posts

Aww. You know what? Your comment here brought tears to my eyes. Just so you know, I have cancer and I am in chemotherapy treatment right now. One of the few bright spots is coming here, reading and dreaming about cruising, hoping to go on another one day when I am healthy, and helping people out when they ask questions. I absolutely don't care about my post count. It does nothing for me so why should I care? I don't.

I'm sorry that you think that's the only reason I post here.

Bless you.

Somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

:) Yeah, I'm a little confused too but oh well.

Aww. You know what? Your comment here brought tears to my eyes. Just so you know, I have cancer and I am in chemotherapy treatment right now. One of the few bright spots is coming here, reading and dreaming about cruising, hoping to go on another one day when I am healthy, and helping people out when they ask questions. I absolutely don't care about my post count. It does nothing for me so why should I care? I don't.

Bless you.

Sending you smiles, good thoughts and wishing you many happy cruises!

:):):):):)

Bless you.

Good luck to ya, my dad did the chemo thing last year, thankfully he is doing well these days.

Sent using a small piece of fruit.

I've been on over 60 cruises on 6 different cruise lines since 1995, and NONE of them have printed a photo on seapass cards.:confused: So, obviously this has nothing to do with 9/11, homeland security, or HIPPA.

Same here ... per our signature lots of different cruise lines for MANY years ... never have had the photo on our cruise card.

Think about it: They give you your cruise card to board .... BEFORE they take your picture.

LuLu

~~~~

Archived