Best frozen drink survey

Knunley1

The dirty banana is "delish" and I have found nothing on shore to compare! Not certain where you are heading but we buy bottles of guava berry liquor on St Martin when we cruise there. It is a really interesting berry frozen drink when mixed with pin a colada mix and reminds us of this lands when we make it at home. The ladies have a stand on the dock and mix up the magic, the family has spent several fun afternoon trying out the flavors! It is supposed to be a duty free farm product as well and we have never had trouble bringing back several bottles.

I LOVE the guava berry liquor from st. Martin. Thankfully I will be heading there over thanksgiving so I can pick up another bottle.

For frozen drinks I like a Miami vice

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2

Edited by cibaygirls

Nothing beats a Harvey's Bristol Creme colada. It is the best thing I have ever tried. I highly recommend one. It also has less alcohol annd you can have a few with less damage.

What is in a dirty banana?

My Mom loves Harvey's Bristol Crème. I will have to tell her about this new drink when we sail on the Crown Princess in about 3 1/2 weeks. Also I love martinis, the fruity ones, like Cosmo, raspberry (Princess used to make a smashing raspberry martini with real raspberries), and chocolate.

What's the difference between a Long Island and Beverly Hills Iced Tea?

This is the recipe for the Beverly Hills Iced Tea:

10 ½ oz Glass

½ oz Cointreau

½ oz Bombay Sapphire Gin

½ oz Bacardi White Rum

½ oz Grey Goose Vodka

½ oz Cuervo Tequila

Pouring Sparkling Wine

I know the Long Island Iced Tea has a splash of cola in it and I don't think they use the top shelf liquors...

I guess a better question is how does Princess make a Dirty Banana?

I Googled the drink and viewed five different pages... with five very different lists of ingredients!

Princess' Dirty Banana is made with:

Cruzan Gold, Kahlúa, Tia Maria, Fresh Banana, Chocolate Syrup, Cream

How about mock-tails?

My son liked the Chococobanana, his fiancé liked the Key West Cooler which has grapefruit juice...

I think all the recommended dacquiris can be done as Mocktails (smoothies).

Some of the fruity Martinis require flavored vodka, so not all of those can be Mocktails.

~sent using Cruise Critic app~

• 1 year later...
First thing we do when we board is find a bar and order 2 Miami Vices (half pina colada & half strawberry daiquiri).

Are those available on every ship? I have seen pics of the menu but I didn't see a Miami Vice listed? Thanks.