I Said I'd Never Sail Oasis - Solo Review

wrp96

That said, I like to travel to new places

jc

Oh I understand about new places. See my signature for photos from my last trip.;). I'm hoping for Romania next year too but if it happens it will be more than a bit different than your visit there.

Edited by wrp96

Another NOOTS bites the dust. ;)

They are a dying breed.

Wrona, great pictorial review.

I was never quite a NOOTS, I was always a NOOTS with the addition of doing the same 7 day cruises to places I have already been to too many times. I broke down last January and did a 7 day cruise to all of the places I had already been to too many times on the Freedom and enjoyed it so much that I really really broke down and this January my conditional NOOTS status will be null and void.

Again, thanks for taking the time to do such a nice review.

jc

And some of them continue to try and distance themselves from their past transgressions of joining this exclusive club.

Another NOOTS bites the dust. ;)

Can I just say it was an extremely crappy day at work? I figured you guys would forgive me for booking Oasis more than pushing my coworker out a window (which was the alternative).

Well in my case I really have no qualms talking to people, making friends, etc and no issues making my own fun:p, so really this was a great ship for me as lots of options for all that. I just have issues with my feet that make walking large distances hard so this ship is more of a problem compared to other ships. It didn't help that my cabin was all the way forward.

Well I don't have any issues with my feet. But there were days on Oasis when I had to switch from wearing sandals to my running shoes because my feet could not take the distances in sandals any more. I just can't sit still for very long.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the wonderful review. I am solo on the Allure in October and I was another one of the "Think these ships are too big" group too but there have been so many good reviews that I just have to try it for myself. It is so nice to see solo reviews, I meet such wonderful people. There are still people who do not understand why I like to cruise by myself, but I love it.

Can I just say it was an extremely crappy day at work? I figured you guys would forgive me for booking Oasis more than pushing my coworker out a window (which was the alternative).

As long as you had written a review and posted pictures it would have been good with us.

Thanks for posting this! You are much faster than me! I've been posting my for a week now! ha

Oasis is such a wonderful ship.

Michael

It was nice meeting you Michael. I notice you haven't mentioned the day spent with the firefighters yet in your review.;)

As to speed in posting, I wasn't quite as busy as you on the ship.:p

Maureen, I would like to point out that all the pictures I took of barely dressed men were solely for research and review purposes. If I didn't know you were waiting for them, I would've just stood there drooling.;)

And I appreciate that and plan to return the favor in three weeks. :)

My family promptly ruined it for me when I got home - literally before we left the parking lot at the airport. I need another attitude adjustment stat!!

Come on the Grandeur with me and Seaturtle!

I was also a NOOTS, but am a convert now. Was on an Oasis eastern this past winter and loved it! Can't wait for a smokin' deal to show up for this spring or next fall on Oasis or Allure so I can grab another solo.

Thanks for your review, loved your pictures.

• 2 months later...