Luggage Tags

apple maniacs

Has anyone been able to request luggage tags? Everytime I try I receive the following message:

"We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your bag tag request at this time. Please try again later."

What are my options if I am unable to request my luggage tags?

Has anyone been able to request luggage tags? Everytime I try I receive the following message:

"We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your bag tag request at this time. Please try again later."

Your cruise docs/e-docs has a page you can print as many as you need and fold and tape to bags.

Also just give the porter your cabin number at port and they will tag like porters do at airports, so no need to even tag them before getting there.

I had the same problem and someone from our roll call told me to call 1 - 800 - 647 - 2251, listen to instructions for a guest service rep. You will need booking number, ship etc. I did this, told the rep I needed to order tags and received them in a week. Hope it works for you!

• 1 month later...

We have an upcoming cruise and at 49 days we were able to order our tags without a problem. We have friends from the UK who will be going on the same cruise with us. At 49 days they had completed their on line check in etc., but no tab at the bottom of the page for ordering the tags. There were no edocs for printing either. Would this feature be different on the UK web site?

Does Celebrity only mail the tags to people in Canada & the USA? Do they have to order the tags through their travel agent?

Thanks for your help in advance

We have an upcoming cruise and at 49 days we were able to order our tags without a problem. We have friends from the UK who will be going on the same cruise with us. At 49 days they had completed their on line check in etc., but no tab at the bottom of the page for ordering the tags. There were no edocs for printing either. Would this feature be different on the UK web site?

Does Celebrity only mail the tags to people in Canada & the USA? Do they have to order the tags through their travel agent?

Thanks for your help in advance

Yes, mailed only to US and Canadian addresses. Your friends should have their edocs by now, and can print the luggage tags that are part of their edocs package.

Edited by Fouremco

Not true. I received mine in the mail and I live in London, UK.

Interesting. I ordered mine yesterday and during the process it specified only USA and Canadian addresses.

Furthermore, the Celebrity FAQ states the following:

Q. How do I get luggage tags for my cruise?

A. North American guests who have received their electronic cruise document (eDoc) and have an assigned stateroom number may request their complimentary luggage tags by logging on to Online Check-in.

Once you log-in (providing your name, last name, ship & sail date), select "request" in the Luggage Tags section of the Cruise Documentation Page to submit. A set of eight complimentary self-adhesive, printed luggage tags will be mailed via the United States Postal Service to the North American mailing address provided in your request form. The tags color coded & customized to your ship, sailing date & stateroom.

Luggage tags may be requested as soon as you receive your eDoc, up until 11 days prior to sailing. Luggage tags will be available upon arrival at the pier for guest with a guaranty stateroom or for guests who do not submit a request at least 11 days prior to sailing.

If you receive printed cruise documents for $35 per document, your customized set of luggage tags will be included in your printed document book.

I requested mine a week ago, and I have not received them yet. Haven't checked the mail today, though. It seems that most people have received theirs in that time frame.

I will be in a CC cabin. Is that indicated somewhere either on the ones that may be mailed to me or on the ones I can print from me e-docs? Since we are supposed to get priority luggage delivery, I think it must be on there somewere, which is why I would rather not get ones at the pier.

I was moderately stressed out that I hadn't remembered to order luggage tags for our 12/30 cruise until it was too late.

But we just arrived at pier with the printout showing our cabin number and location, and it didn't take any time at all for the porters to get them on. And our bags arrived before those of either of my family members who had preprinted tags, so it didn't seem to delay processing on ship, either.

That said, having those tags in your house is a wonderful reminder of the excitement that awaits you!

Did you use a TA?(I know this is an old thread)If you used a TA, have them print them(or request them for you)It's part of what you pay them for.

I just got mine last week. Have you completed the e-docs form first? I don't think you can request luggage tags until that has been completed. Once that's done, there's a little button to push.

Got them yesterday -- one week after I ordered them.