1-2-3 Bonus Not Shown on Celebrity's Computer

Bfson

In order to gain elite status before a summer TA cruise, we booked a 5 night cruise from FLL to the Bahamas and then Key West. When I look at the reservation in the Celebrity computer (via my Captains Club account) there was no mention of our 1-2-3 bonus (We took the booze package) Should I be concerned? Perhaps this is simply an item that does not show up on what is accessible to a passenger but is in Celebrity's files?

On the 4 cruises I've booked through Celebrity with the classic drink pkg as a perk it has always shown up online. n the cruises I upgraded to the premium pkg prior to the cruise that change has also shown up online. If you just recently booked the cruise maybe it's not updated yet, but I'd sure check with Celebrity.

If you BUY the package, it will show up on your reservation.....if it is a freebie, it will not show up on your reservation, but you WILL get it onboard. If noting else, the package should show up on your invoice.

We've sailed several times with the Classic Package as a perk and it has never shown up on our reservation. Remember, X's website is awful. Don't treat anything you see on there as gospel! :eek:

Edited by CaroleSS

I'm past final payment for my up coming cruise. My beverage package is not showing on the celebrity web site. My ta called x and they told him that it will not show up online! They did email a copy of my reservation that showed the package. I'm planning on bringing a copy of my reservation, just in case there is a problem.

When you get your sea pass card under package type look for a code that says PALL for premium package or CALL for classic packages. Just make sure you bring a copy of your invoice in case there is a problem. Best to look before you get on the ship. In my experience guest services is crazy the first day.

So, for the two cruises I did during the last pick your perk, it is showing up under "My Cruise Extras" as follows:

My Cruise Extras

Beverage Package

Wave Promo - Classic Package

Purchased

For the cruise I just added this newest 123 Go to, under the "My Luggage Tags" part and above the itinerary it shows the following: (which is odd wording as it makes it sound like only one of us has the drink package)

My Offers

Your travel group includes someone who:

Has coupon BEV123GO.

If you plan on upgrading, if you call cruise enhancements (the same line as dining reservations, etc.) they can tell you if it is showing your reservation, and from past experience as soon as I upgraded it showed up under My Cruise Extras.

I have one upcoming cruise that it currently shows up as posted above, and the premium package that I added on.

The cruise I booked with the current 123 promotion does not show it. I called to upgrade to the premium package, and they could not add it until it shows up. The girl on the phone said it can take several weeks for it to show up. :rolleyes:

I'm past final payment for my up coming cruise. My beverage package is not showing on the celebrity web site. My ta called x and they told him that it will not show up online! They did email a copy of my reservation that showed the package. I'm planning on bringing a copy of my reservation, just in case there is a problem.

When you get your sea pass card under package type look for a code that says PALL for premium package or CALL for classic packages. Just make sure you bring a copy of your invoice in case there is a problem. Best to look before you get on the ship. In my experience guest services is crazy the first day.

That is what we did when we had the bev package as a perk in our June cruise. It NEVER showed up online yet my TA assured me that it was there. I took my invoice that showed that I had the perk. Now, we did encounter some issues as when we board, our seapass card didn't have the package in it. We had to go to Customer Service onboard to request that our card be updated with the package. I did have to show my invoice there. We have an upcoming cruise with the package and while it showed up online for a couple of days, it is no longer there! I will again bring copies where it shows we are suppose to receive them onboard.

We booked a January cruise back in April. The 123 Beverage promo never appeared online under our reservation. We decided to upgrade to the premium package. So last week I called the Captain's Club and the service rep did the upgrade over the phone. Subsequently both the original 123 promo and the upgrade showed up on the reservation under My Cruise Extras, listed individually as follows:

Beverage Package

Classic to Premium Package Upgrade

Purchased

Beverage Package

Wave Promo - Classic Package

Purchased

If you have concerns about the promo I would call the Captains Club (if you are signed up) for confirmation.

We booked the package as part of the 123GO promotion earlier this year (January) for our February 2014 sailing. Until we made final payment about a month ago, the package never displayed on our booking. Once final payment was made, including our upgrading from Classic to Premium, the promo now displays.

Mine is on the TA Invoice so will definitely be taking that. It's a great deal. Shame there's no full sea days on our trip to get full value. But will now not have to bother with taking bottles onboard and can enjoy nice juice and coffee with breakfast.

The lack of consistency of X's website is probably the one thing most people can agree on! It is apparent that they are trying to fix it. My booking is not showing my 123 package that I upgraded to premium. It is showing a shore excursion that I purchased.

My ta called X with me on the line. There customer service was reassuring. They even emailed me a copy of my reservation showing my package and that I was paid in full.

It is always better to be safe then sorry! Call X and get a document that shows your package and if you are paid in full it never hurts to have that thrown on as well. Good luck with you cruise and may your cup always be at least half full.

If you BUY the package, it will show up on your reservation.....if it is a freebie, it will not show up on your reservation, but you WILL get it onboard. If noting else, the package should show up on your invoice.

We've sailed several times with the Classic Package as a perk and it has never shown up on our reservation. Remember, X's website is awful. Don't treat anything you see on there as gospel! :eek:

Thanks for that reassurance. :D

The lack of consistency of X's website is probably the one thing most people can agree on! It is apparent that they are trying to fix it. My booking is not showing my 123 package that I upgraded to premium. It is showing a shore excursion that I purchased.

My ta called X with me on the line. There customer service was reassuring. They even emailed me a copy of my reservation showing my package and that I was paid in full.

It is always better to be safe then sorry! Call X and get a document that shows your package and if you are paid in full it never hurts to have that thrown on as well. Good luck with you cruise and may your cup always be at least half full.

The amount of extra work the X staff have to do due to the website's failings is incredible.:D

The amount of extra work the X staff have to do due to the website's failings is incredible.:D

Agree! I'm feeling for there staff. There was a mistake with my captains club number that was really messing up my reservation. They were never rude just very reassuring.

Carole, don't want to burst your bubble but we just added the promo to our existing booking last week and it already shows on line just like Alberta Cruisers below. It was definitely a freebie. But as you say don't treat anything on their website as gospel.

My Offers

Your travel group includes someone who:

Has coupon BEV123GO.

Carole, don't want to burst your bubble but we just added the promo to our existing booking last week and it already shows on line just like Alberta Cruisers below. It was definitely a freebie. But as you say don't treat anything on their website as gospel.

Maybe it is only working in some zones:rolleyes:

I think it depends on the person on the Celebrity side and whether they know how (choose to) add it or not so it shows up on the website and it appears there are different ways to do it as our cruises show up differently!!

Most likely someone who knows the work arounds of the system.:D