Hotel near cruise port in Miami

sailingmickey

We will be flying into Miami a few day before boarding our ship for a South American cruise. I have no idea where the port is in relation to the many hotels. We would be looking for a moderately price hotel. Suggestions appreciated.

Thank you!

Crowne Plaza - Free shuttle from/to airport - Take free shuttle from hotel to Miami departures then walk to arrivals to meet the ship's shuttle.

Intercontinental (make sure its the one downtown on Chopin Place).

I stayed here last week, booked great rate through last minute travel and would definitely stay again!

Dinner at the toro toro in the hotel was excellent.

What is a good hotel with free parking while on a cruise?

We were taken to the Shereton, for a day room on disembarkation from the ship. There were people in the van who had the night prior to flying to LHR to pick up Infinity for her TA. They had parked there for 2 weeks +. They said we would enjoy it and there was a free shuttle to the airport.

We will be flying into Miami a few day before boarding our ship for a South American cruise. I have no idea where the port is in relation to the many hotels. We would be looking for a moderately price hotel. Suggestions appreciated.

Thank you!

One that has not been mentioned which based on your post would have been my first choice for you is the Hampton Inn. It is only a couple of miles from the port, includes a very nice breakfast and is near Mary Brickell which will have lot of restaurants, stores and even a supermarket for last minute items. I highly recommend it.

Other hotels not in any order include:

Intercontinental

Holiday Inn Bayside

Marriott

Hyatt

There are others but some might not be in the price range you desire so I have not listed them.

Do check out the Hampton Inn though. I think you will be pleased.

Keith

One that has not been mentioned which based on your post would have been my first choice for you is the Hampton Inn. It is only a couple of miles from the port, includes a very nice breakfast and is near Mary Brickell which will have lot of restaurants, stores and even a supermarket for last minute items. I highly recommend it.

Intercontinental

Holiday Inn Bayside

Marriott

Hyatt

There are others but some might not be in the price range you desire so I have not listed them.

Keith

Keith, please stop giving this secret away! (LOL):)

Intercontinental

Holiday Inn Bayside

Marriott

Hyatt

Keith

Hi Keith, would this be the Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables?

Hi Keith, would this be the Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables?

jbmom2120, this one would be the Hampton Inn in downtown Miami. It is located near Brickell at 50 SW 12th Street, Miami, Florida. Near places like Mary Brickell Village.

http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/florida/hampton-inn-and-suites-miami-brickell-downtown-MIABVHX/index.html

Keith

We are going on a cruise in May out of Miami and after researching, changed the hotel the night before from Holiday Inn POM to Hampton inn Bricknell. I have not seen one negative review for this hotel and it is near some restaurants that sound wonderful. :)

Love love love the Intercontinental on Chopin! Absolutely beautiful property and perfect location. We will be staying there again twice next year :-)

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Forums mobile app

Do they have a shuttle to the port? Or do you taxi. Anyone know price of shuttle or taxi?

jbmom2120, this one would be the Hampton Inn in downtown Miami. It is located near Brickell at 50 SW 12th Street, Miami, Florida. Near places like Mary Brickell Village.

http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/florida/hampton-inn-and-suites-miami-brickell-downtown-MIABVHX/index.html

Keith

Keith,

Thank you!

Karen