$99 cruise fare low dough price watch thread - forever

LMaxwell

Not $99....but I bit.

A 10 day cruise on Serenade November 24th:

interiors only $500 per

$636pp for balconies that you can actually pick your cabin.

Im sure the itinerary will change....

I look at a few cruise prices yesterday and found several where the first page summary made it look like the price had gone down, but once I clicked on a specific category, the price was much higher than what had been shown on the first page.

I look at a few cruise prices yesterday and found several where the first page summary made it look like the price had gone down, but once I clicked on a specific category, the price was much higher than what had been shown on the first page.
Saw that too....not sure what Royal is trying to do.

But this Serenade cruise is legit. Going to take my mom as we had to cancel Allure because of the Hurricane. No Afts available.....but got a nice large balcony on the hump (8088) for a little over $1500 for the both of us with taxes and fees.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Edited by Beachammo

• 3 months later...
Not quite $99, but at $187 pp interior with $25 OBC, the 5/5/18 Adventure 5 day re-positioning SJU to NJ is at the moment I think the lowest cost per day cruise.
Great find....but

Most people don't want to go to NJ or San Juan though.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

^ I think the aim of this thread is to get close to the $99 price point - some TAs are even lower per day but the overall cost is way higher than $99.

I guess I just don't understand this thread.:confused: The prices I posted were less than $99 overall at $65 NRD and $84 Refundable. Even including the gratuities, the NRD is $100 p/p/day. So as not to cause any confusion, I won't make any more posts to it until I better understand it.

The cruise you posted is over $600 overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So just trying to understand. The entire cruise regardless of days is not more that $99 per person, i.e. 2 people = $198 total regardless of days. I did not get that from reading many of the other posts that well exceeded that amount. Thanks for clarifying it.

Not quite $99, but at $187 pp interior with $25 OBC, the 5/5/18 Adventure 5 day re-positioning SJU to NJ is at the moment I think the lowest cost per day cruise.

And I saw a one way EWR-SJU on United for $119 pp the other day. It's up to $249pp now but I'd keep looking.

So just trying to understand. The entire cruise regardless of days is not more that $99 per person, i.e. 2 people = $198 total regardless of days. I did not get that from reading many of the other posts that well exceeded that amount. Thanks for clarifying it.

I don't think we are discussing the per day cost. Total cost before taxes.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I don't think we are discussing the per day cost. Total cost before taxes.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Thanks, I understand that now thanks to Biker19. It was all the posts that well exceeded that amount in the preceding pages threw me off. $187, $349, $399, $500.

Edited by WeatherFx

Thread was originally started to find any advertised cruise fare of $99 per person before any taxes and fees, regardless of length or cruise line. Economy much better than a few years ago, so haven't seen those $99 deals except for some blowouts around Hurricane Irma