Holy Cow, these Kids Sail Free Prices are AMAZING!!

For us, its definitely a DEAL!!! Prime time August sailing when school's out. Serenade of the Seas Med Cruise 12 nights with 4 people in an inside cabin for $3689 (including Captain's Club certificate).

12 days!!! I'm so jealous. That sounds like an amazing deal. Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For us, its definitely a DEAL!!! Prime time August sailing when school's out. Serenade of the Seas Med Cruise 12 nights with 4 people in an inside cabin for $3689 (including Captain's Club certificate).

What is Captain's Club certificate?

I had a heart attack (a good one) yesterday morning when I got 9-night Explorer out of NJ, OV for 4 for 3804. Put it on hold since we had to run out, and when I went into the reservation to put our info in, it changed in the middle of it to having the kids pay. I called this morning, got it changed back. I went into the reservation right after to get us on the waiting list for early dining, and it went up in the middle of it again, this time $250 for each kid. I called again, the woman said that this sometimes happens when the system is busy, and that she has to talk to someone to get it changed back. We've both been on hold for about 20 mins now....guess I wont touch the reservation for a while after this gets fixed....I do have 137 days until sailing...

Deals seem a bit hit and miss

We are a family of 5 and have 3 PR booked on Freedom when there was a great offer on $2750 total

Because of the new offer I have just enquired about giving up these 3 rooms for a PR family room the price they came back with $3847

I have got to be honest I thought the price would be about $2750 with the offer but $1100 is a bit more than we would want to pay for the convenience of staying together

I suppose we will have to live with the 3 bathrooms and tv's :D:D

Damon and family

Some of the deals are going to be better than others. I visited my favorite pricing site just now to see how well ours turned out. The JS we booked, the 1&2 pax price hasn't budged since February 2013, so they didn't jack up the prices for the deal. That makes me very happy.

However, the D1 price on the same cruise went up $250 in the last two days. But it's still $1500 cheaper for 4 people than when I priced it out a few days ago..

I AM TRYING to price a triple B1 Catagory for Allure July 27/14...says balcony available but when I go to book it does not show the 3rd person free...is there a special code to enter ...thanks...

Unfortunately it might be sold out. There is no special code to put in. If it's available the reduced fare will automatically show up. You can keep trying though. If someone cancels or releases a hold it will be available again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Allure for 2A2C the week after US Thanksgiving ... total $2,655 for a D8 GTY plus $100 OBC from the TA (or $1,955 + $50OBC for Interior). On hold now .... thinking :rolleyes:

These are Carnival or HAL prices!

Allure for 2A2C the week after US Thanksgiving ... total $2,655 for a D8 GTY plus $100 OBC from the TA (or $1,955 + $50OBC for Interior). On hold now .... thinking :rolleyes:

These are Carnival or HAL prices!

I would take the D8 GTY. But if money is tight that inside is a great deal.

Is there an easy way to see which sailings have the Kids Sail Free deal available? I have searched a few and the 3/4 don't show up as free. We are flexible on the ship/dates, but I can't go through every sailing!

Thanks!

These prices are moving all over the place this morning. The D1 cabin on the Thanksgiving Serenade OTS sailing out of New Orleans started at 959 for the first and second cruiser and went up to 1159 by mid morning. It then went back down and I started a reservation while on hold with my travel agent. By the time they answered, it was back up to 1159. Thankfully, I had kept my booking active while on hold so I just completed my reservation and I can transfer the booking to them if I want. Best rate I have ever paid on a Thanksgiving cruise by a mile. The second best was in the 1200 range on Carnival.

I was looking at Adventure of the Seas for Jan 25th next year.

Is it something I should be getting my TA to do.

I haven't booked yet, but we want the b2b for Jan 25 and Feb 1

What say you wonderful CC members... do I have any chance of taking advantage of the great deal?

BTW, I have it priced out pretty damn cheap now, kids are only play $250 per week anyways, but its $1000, for the two weeks so I wanted to check.

Thanks

Chass

Is there an easy way to see which sailings have the Kids Sail Free deal available? I have searched a few and the 3/4 don't show up as free. We are flexible on the ship/dates, but I can't go through every sailing!

Thanks!

Go to the Royal site and click on the promo for Kids Sail Free. The page it links to has, at the bottom, a list of matching cruises--it says there are 543 sailings available. You can sort by most or least expensive, soonest or latest. A lot of them already have "N/A" for multiple categories, though. If "kids sail free" is still available on that sailing, there will be a blue bar at the bottom of the individual listing saying so.

I was looking at Adventure of the Seas for Jan 25th next year.

Is it something I should be getting my TA to do.

I haven't booked yet, but we want the b2b for Jan 25 and Feb 1

What say you wonderful CC members... do I have any chance of taking advantage of the great deal?

BTW, I have it priced out pretty damn cheap now, kids are only play $250 per week anyways, but its $1000, for the two weeks so I wanted to check.

Thanks

Chass

Sale is only good through sailings up to Dec. 14, 2014, per the fine print at the bottom of the promo page. Too bad or I would totally be booking next year's cruises!

So I'm already booked on the Allure thanksgiving and already got a great rate for 2 adjoining rooms so we don't have to share with our kids. However, this morning when I saw all this I thought I could live with them in our room if the rate was right. However, when I went to book even though it said it was kids sail free it would not show that way when booking. I called RCI and waited on hold forever only for them to tell me that there probably just aren't anymore rooms offered with the special rate even though there are still rooms available. What gives?

Debbie

I've noticed there are still many good deals to be found on Liberty, Independence and Freedom even over Thanksgiving. My dilemma now is that I could book the 4 of us on one of these at about $1,600 vs the $3,600 we are paying for two rooms on the Allure for thanksgiving. I'm just not sure I would be happy making the switch since I've really wanted to get on the allure.

If there is anyone out there that would like to talk me into changing ships, I'm all for hearing it though. :)

Good luck to all

Debbie

Edited by debbs0723

Thanks!

Try sorting high to low or latest to earliest. What I find funny on many of the sailing on Allure/Oasis the cruise pricing is the same for an outside and the lowest balcony cabins. Also, for an Allure Thanksgiving cruise the price for the promotion for a lowest balcony is $200+ per for the 1st & 2nd compared to a non promotion, but still a buy.

Anyone know if the rates apply for family cabins of 4+?

Yes, they do, if they're still available. We considered switching our T-giving cruise on the Allure from two connecting Boardwalk balconies to a family oceanview balcony, and the promo applied--although there was only one family oceanview balcony left on that sailing as of last night. The 5th passenger was only port fees/taxes. It would have saved us some money but we decided not enough to justify switching, as we're really happy with the staterooms we originally picked.

Edited by ginadc

Anyone know if the rates apply for family cabins of 4+?

Yes. I booked my family of six with the deal. Saved over 3000 for the trip. Got a family stateroom with balcony. I did have to wait and be on the phone for almost 4 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I've noticed there are still many good deals to be found on Liberty, Independence and Freedom even over Thanksgiving. My dilemma now is that I could book the 4 of us on one of these at about $1,600 vs the $3,600 we are paying for two rooms on the Allure for thanksgiving. I'm just not sure I would be happy making the switch since I've really wanted to get on the allure.

It's always nice having 2 rooms. What would you be switching out of and in to? 2k is a lot of money.

Edited by marci22

Glad for the heads up here. Even though the kids sail free promo didn't work for us we were able to reprice our Adventure cruise for April 2015. We have three balcony cabins booked and the price is now $90 per cabin lower than when we booked. This thread reminded me to take a look today. We already had a great deal because of a resident special but this makes it that much better. So thanks.:)