Anyone else receive an Invitation to NYC regarding Quantum of the Seas Dining?

We received one and live on LI so would love to attend. . Emailed reply for more information please. Sure hope they reply as C and A knew nothing when I called them. Love surprises but wouldlike to know what to expect. Vicki

I got an invite tonite as well....I already had plans for that date...but if not I would have considered going...I've never been to NY & have always wanted to go...would have been a nice excuse to finally go....oh well...hope they don't cross me off their list completly...:)

Not going unless they enforce the DRESS CODE.

Not really, a little far for dining experience, but if ya did not get one, all these posts would be complaining about being excluded. You can see it now...."I have an Auntie Gertrude in NYC, I would have gone" etc, etc, etc.

We received one and live on LI so would love to attend. . Emailed reply for more information please. Sure hope they reply as C and A knew nothing when I called them. Love surprises but wouldlike to know what to expect. Vicki

Would be nice to know if it a a full lunch or not, because if we took the train up for the day, we would go a little earlier and have lunch somewhere. Would hate to have a full lunch and then walk in there at 1pm with a full course lunch sitting infront of us.

Did you ask that kind of question? Would be nice to know ahead of time.

Jimbo:)

D+ from Maryland, not too difficult to ride Amtrak to NYC. Deirdra has a broken ankle on the mend from all the ice this winter (6 degrees here tonight with snow+ice on the ground). This will be one of her first times out of the house. A trip to New York City for RCCL's Quantum!

Sea you there.

Rick and Deirdra

I am not D+, not booked on Quantum, have not sailed out of Bayonne since maybe 2005 or 2006, got invited today. Thank you for extending the offer RCI but I won't be able to attend.

I look forward to finding out what goes on at the event and what it says about Quantum class dining options or new venues.

Hmm, I am D+ and booked on the Quantum Maiden Voyage in Nov and I didn't get any emails... :(:confused:

Lisa

Very weird, Lisa - we are D+ and ARE booked on the inaugural and got one as well. Unfortunately, we'll be in Florida at the time, but it was nice to be included. Hope it is fun!