You are exclusively invited to a LIVE Google Hangout with Adam Goldstein

I can finally talk about it....

I will be joining Adam Goldstein for the LIVE google hangout chat for Q&A Thursday!

Anyone have any great questions you would like me to ask?

Being they are having solo cabins, will they have any kind of solo lounge like NCL to meet other solo's?

No I'm actually going to be joining the actually video chat with Adam!

Not sure about your response to my comment but I stated that we received the invite but will pass. Not really interested in this ship and really feel that RCI has drug this out long enough. I understand their marketing machine wanting to try and keep the interest in the two ships but enough already.

I can finally talk about it....

I will be joining Adam Goldstein for the LIVE google hangout chat for Q&A Thursday!

Anyone have any great questions you would like me to ask?

I also got an invite by email to join in the Google Hangout Chat, but because of a prior commitment, won't be able to participate. :( It sounds like a fun event.

Edited by cruisenfever

I also got an invite by email to join in the Google Hangout Chat, but because of a prior commitment, won't be able to participate. :( It sounds like a fun event.

Sad you couldn't join! We did out test run this evening and it was a lot of fun.

They wouldn't tell us details about the Quantum, but they said it was going to be huge!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hopefully it will be posted on YouTube for those who weren't invited. Such snobs!! Sorry Mr. Goldstein you won't be able to come over to my house for coffee. LOL

Edited by smeck

Hopefully it will be posted on YouTube for those who weren't invited. Such snobs!! Sorry Mr. Goldstein you won't be able to come over to my house for coffee. LOL

It will be open for everyone!! I'm sure royal will post the link on their webpage Thursday.

It will be open for everyone!! I'm sure royal will post the link on their webpage Thursday.

I was talking about posting a video of the presentation on YouTube to watch at our convience.

We're hearing a lot about all the new restaurants. We'll those of us who prefer traditional mdr dinners still be able to sit with other guests in traditional early and late seatings?

Rich

I hope there is still some form of traditional dining too. Sailing solo, I like knowing I have others to sit with every night.

I'll be joining in as well. I love hearing about the new things coming out. I'll be happy to ask questions as well and post back here after the chat! :)

Will there be some directions as to how to sign on. I've been invited but I'm not computer savy.

I'll be joining in as well. I love hearing about the new things coming out. I'll be happy to ask questions as well and post back here after the chat! :)

See you there Anne on Thursday :):)

If you don't mind would you ask if the Concierge Lounge will serve breakfast and lunch from a menu like they do on the Oasis/Allure? Thanks Anne - Ellen

Will there be some directions as to how to sign on. I've been invited but I'm not computer savy.

After I entered my information it said I'd get a reminder via email. I'm guessing it will be easy!

If you don't mind would you ask if the Concierge Lounge will serve breakfast and lunch from a menu like they do on the Oasis/Allure? Thanks Anne - Ellen

Hi Molly ~ I'll be happy to ask!

Awe, Emmy ~ it's been way too long! I think of you every time I see my pink boa! :) See you there!

One of my very best cruises :) so ready to read all the details today from the reveal in NY.