Condolences to Sail7seas

mamaofami

I am so sorry for your loss..know it is heart breaking…we met once on the NA at a meet and greet a few years back…I think I remember seeing you both at the aft pool…one of my favorite places…may your memories be with you always..

Dear Judy, from across the seas; thoughts and prayers for your loss! When we left today, I could see and hear Robert sounding the whistle on the Bridge Wing while standing next to the Captain; it was a moving experience! I will miss our little chats on FB! All the best through this difficult time!

Edited by Copper10-8

Dear Judy, from across the seas; thoughts and prayers for your loss! When we left today, I could see and hear Robert sounding the whistle on the Bridge Wing while standing next to the Captain; it was a moving experience! I will miss our little chats on FB! All the best through this difficult time!

Ah, yes,Copper ...... you were there.

That was one of Robert's most fond memories!!! He sat on that whistle. :) Such a special experience.

Judy, I'm so proud of you!!! I know full and well how hard this is, and you are holding up so well. You are a model for all of us to live by. God bless you!! You and Robert lived every day to the fullest, and that's all that's important. You are so loved by your CruiseCriitic friends!! You are in everyone's thought and prayers!! My condolences. Bless you!!!

As I only read here occasionally, I did not see this thread until today, and am very sorry for your loss, Judy. On the Maasdam some years back (2008?) my wife and I were part of the group invited by the HM, Firman, to formal night drinks then dinner at the large table in the DR. It was a pleasure to have met and chatted with you both on that occasion. Despite years gone by, I still recall sitting next to Robert during dinner. He was a most engaging and interesting dinner companion, and clearly very learned in the law. We wondered if one day we would run into you two again on board a ship, but it just had not yet happened.

You have always given of yourself to help the rest of us with good advice and information here. Hopefully you will find some solace from all the concern and sympathy expressed at this sad time.

Our deepest sympathy to you.

Dear Judy,

I'm sure you would not remember the many times you've answered my posts over the years - always ready to help from your experience and love of cruising. It's funny, but as others have said, I feel I know you - even though we've never "met". That's the power of the internet at its best. I send my condolences on your loss, but also a knowing that we never 'really' lose a loved one. I have a feeling you will sail again and find joy in it, but perhaps not right away. All the very best to you, Judy!

Sincerely,

Jody

I am so touched by all these many messages and treasure and each and every.

I am so appreciative for the wonderful support offered by this community. It overwelms me.

My most sincere thanks.

I am so touched by all these many messages and treasure and each and every.

I am so appreciative for the wonderful support offered by this community. It overwelms me.

My most sincere thanks.

When the queen bee is hurt, we all hurt.