MS Veendam Sail-Away-April 24, 2014

aliaschief

[quote name='POA1']Not very lit up. Also quiet.

[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/25/ybu6u5e5.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Thanks for the photo! And it's nice to know we didn't miss any sounds! I think our cameramen have taken to their bunks, and so shall I.:D See you next time!

[quote name='Spinner2']Thanks POA. Beautiful shot[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. A little blurrier than I'd like, but I had to rest my phone on the balcony railing and didn't want it to fall over 100 feet to its doom.

[quote name='erewhon']POA1,
Thanks for posting the photo, really great to have a CC "on the spot" report:)[/QUOTE]

Trying to make the most of it. We'll only have the Allure, Oasis, and a Princess ship or two in a few weeks.

[QUOTE](Pathfinderess)No, how cool was that, how is she?[/QUOTE]

She's good; I've heard from Jhanuary too; e-mail me so I can tell you what I've heard from her. Astrid wasn't on Neptune duty in March; she was doing back-office work on some sort of record-keeping stuff. It was a fun visit and very nice of her to come over to Cabo. Edited by Spinner2

[quote name='gigianne'] Hopefully the dry dock addressed some of the problems that the V was having.[/QUOTE]

One problem dry dock cannot fix and that's the repeated overcharging for drinks on the V during the March 30-April 14 Panama Canal (pre-dry dock).

First drink costs X, but the second (same) drink is more. If you catch it, they'll fix it. Maybe you'll get an apology, maybe not. This happened in the Ocean Bar, Lido aft Retreat bar and HMC pirate ship bar. If it happened to me, it's happened to others.

Check your receipts everyone ! Edited by Boatdrill