Quick Question, Are Robes Supplied?

scottie99

I have searched the boards but couldn't find the answer.

Just packing for Mondays cruise on Journey and am unsure if I should pack my own or are they supplied?

Yes they are provided but they are designed for giants and they weigh a ton! I always get the steward to take them away and use my own.

I've passed your feedback about the robes to the office.

Bonnie, the robes are fine. I don't understand a desire for small thin cheapo robes. They are meant for post-shower and not for pool side but will serve either way. Your robes are the only ones I have ever used and they are mighty fine. In a five star lux London hotel they would cost 50 pounds minimum to take home. Hello Miami, leave the robes as is. You might offer shorter versions for those who request same from their cabin attendant, but default to status quo.

Bonnie' date=' the robes are fine. I don't understand a desire for small thin cheapo robes. They are meant for post-shower and not for pool side but will serve either way. Your robes are the only ones I have ever used and they are mighty fine. In a five star lux London hotel they would cost 50 pounds minimum to take home. Hello Miami, leave the robes as is. You might offer shorter versions for those who request same from their cabin attendant, but default to status quo.[/quote']

Ditto. I too enjoy the robes supplied.

Bonnie' date=' the robes are fine. I don't understand a desire for small thin cheapo robes. They are meant for post-shower and not for pool side but will serve either way. Your robes are the only ones I have ever used and they are mighty fine. In a five star lux London hotel they would cost 50 pounds minimum to take home. Hello Miami, leave the robes as is. You might offer shorter versions for those who request same from their cabin attendant, but default to status quo.[/quote']

Well said

Yes the robes are bulky and heavy, but that is fine with me. I am short but do not mind the length. the substantial size of the robe gives me peace of mind when I step out in the morning onto a windy balcony. No fear of accidentally flashing anyone on the flying bridge:p

Also, the large size can accommodate a large range of body types, so a "one size fits all, or most".

Yes the robes are bulky and heavy, but that is fine with me. I am short but do not mind the length. the substantial size of the robe gives me peace of mind when I step out in the morning onto a windy balcony. No fear of accidentally flashing anyone on the flying bridge:p

Also, the large size can accommodate a large range of body types, so a "one size fits all, or most".

:o Spot on :)

I have searched the boards but couldn't find the answer.

Just packing for Mondays cruise on Journey and am unsure if I should pack my own or are they supplied?

Wow! I bet scottie99 didn't expect to unleash such a range of opinions with his simple question!!!!!!

The sleeves are loose and dangle in my cornflakes and milk at breakfast time whilst sat on the balcony. However, I feel 'secure' and safe wearing one knowing I aren't going to flash anyone! The belt goes around me twice. Still, I would rather have one of these than a flimsy light weight one!

Wow! I bet scottie99 didn't expect to unleash such a range of opinions with his simple question!!!!!!

Your are so right!

Currently on board and my wife and I tend to go with 'they are too big' team!.

I packed my own light weight one just in case anyway!

Your are so right!

Currently on board and my wife and I tend to go with 'they are too big' team!.

I packed my own light weight one just in case anyway!

I did wonder which way your vote would go so thanks for posting!