No Chef's Choice Amenity Gift On Legend

We never received our Diamond Chef's Choice Amenity gift on formal night on either of our recent cruises on Legend (April 16 & May 2). Anybody else?

We've never received anything except the welcome gift of cookies/dried fruit and nuts. Should we be getting something else?

I have to admit, as a D+, I never noticed this benefit before, but it is listed.

So what is/was the Chef's Choice Amenity Gift? Is it the strawberries or chocolate treats?

I think so or maybe a sampler cheese plate or whatever the chef has or in this case he chose nothing.

Edited by setsail

Be thankful you did not get what was delivered to our room on the 5/4 FOS cruise. The welcome basket was replaced by a 2 oz bag of shortbread cookies, the chef's amenity consisted of one chocolate dipped, and quite moldy strawberry, two little cookies, and a single truffle. Even the welcome back water (always was Evian) was replaced by two bottles of Nestle water.

Be thankful you did not get what was delivered to our room on the 5/4 FOS cruise. The welcome basket was replaced by a 2 oz bag of shortbread cookies, the chef's amenity consisted of one chocolate dipped, and quite moldy strawberry, two little cookies, and a single truffle. Even the welcome back water (always was Evian) was replaced by two bottles of Nestle water.

At least you got water. We did not on our last cruise. :mad:

We were on the Legend TA on 30 April and got everything we expected as part our amenities / gifts. We even got our Diamond + pins - although we qualified in 2010. We also got a crystal block for a milestone cruise. OH and we won the progressive trivia too.......:D

I guess it can be kind of spotty. I (and two other D+ travelers with me) didn't get the D+ amenity on Allure of the Seas in December. The Loyalty Ambassador said, "Sorry about that," and a call to C&A after the cruise got me a, "Hopefully you'll get it on the next cruise." I'm annoyed by it, but it's just a bottle of wine...

We were on the Legend TA on 30 April and got everything we expected as part our amenities / gifts. We even got our Diamond + pins - although we qualified in 2010. We also got a crystal block for a milestone cruise. OH and we won the progressive trivia too.......:D

On same cruise and we got everything we should have. We thought Legend did a super job with everything....I was very impressed.

we were on the april 1 pc and did not get it either. also we got charged 3 times for things from the mini bar we never used.loyality people on the ship was lax at best.we are d+ also where were the perks...