My new status

Congrats, we have been diamond for a few cruises, diamond lounge was great on last cruise, hope to get to diamond plus in about 4 years, helps if you can book jr suite or above to get double points

We made Emerald on our last cruise, April 3 to be exact but Royal hasn't updated us yet...:(. Soon I hope!
Was that really APRIL 3? Cruise Points usually take about ONE WEEK to post. RCI website says "Please allow 14 days after you return from your cruise vacation for your records to be available." We got off a cruise 14 May and have had those points posted for several weeks.

You need to get on the phone to C&A.

Thom

We made Emerald on our last cruise, April 3 to be exact but Royal hasn't updated us yet...:(. Soon I hope!

Wow, we were on 5/25 and C&A updated us this week. If it was me i think i would call them.

Thanks to all who sent their congrats!

Our next one hopefully will put us to diamond with a B2B in a JS in 2016, unless we get a great deal sooner!

Congrat's n making Emerald. We skipped right over Emerald that by sailing Panama Canal last year in a suite. We made Diamond Plus on our last cruise. Transpacific from Sydney to Hawaii to Vancouver. Enjoy your cruising where every you may cruise.

Wow, we were on 5/25 and C&A updated us this week. If it was me i think i would call them.

Thanks to all who sent their congrats!

Our next one hopefully will put us to diamond with a B2B in a JS in 2016, unless we get a great deal sooner!

We also cruise 5/25 and we got our updated status today

i know they have that chart on the website, i was rather hopeing for some detail as to what is exactly different

Not sure I understand. The chart shows exactly what is different. Just compare the Emerald column with the Gold column. Am I misunderstanding what you are asking?

Probably a dumb question but how many points do you get for each cruise?

or how do you accumulate points faster?

Michael

You get one point per night of the cruise. You get an extra point per night if you book a Junior Suite or better. You also get an extra point per night if you are a single booked in a stateroom that holds more than one guest.