Surgery

hondorner

Usually after graduation there is a party.... have fun!!! Congratulations!!!

Hopefully your sweetie can get some well deserved sleep now. c

Boy, you can say that again -- we live about an hour from the hospital. The surgery was about 8 hours. She's back and forth every day. She was really frightened at one point when my name disappeared from the OR board. The love of my life is taking very good care of me.

I'm getting crochety about food; Betsy says that's a sign I'm getting better.

Boy, you can say that again -- we live about an hour from the hospital. The surgery was about 8 hours. She's back and forth every day. She was really frightened at one point when my name disappeared from the OR board. The love of my life is taking very good care of me.

I'm getting crochety about food; Betsy says that's a sign I'm getting better.

Glad to hear your surgery went well and you are now on your way to being in good form in time for the "big cruise". Stay healthy.

"I'm getting crochety about food; Betsy says that's a sign I'm getting better"

ask the doc if Betsy can bring something that you'd enjoy eating--milkshake, brownie? Little something from home can work wonders!

I also asked for my mp3 player and earbuds so that i could attempt to drown out the hospital noise and try to get some sleep. Mr Wonderful loaded up the sounds from the ocean for me.....ahhhh.

Be sure and tell your sweetie how awesome she is--caretaker needs taking care of as well!

Don, so happy to hear that you are recovering. I've been away and did not realize what you and Betsy were going through. Praying for a quick recovery. You should be better than new when you go on the world cruise! Also hope that we can meet for lunch again -- somewhere in the world!

Been home for about 12 hours. Feeling crotchety. Glad to be alive. Will take 6 to 12 weeks to return to normal, likely to be still crotchety.

Feeling crotchety means you are getting better - good news for you but maybe not for your wife (lol).

Nice to hear you are home. I am always surprised to see how short hospital stays are. I use TT too and you are right you could file from anyplace with the internet today. I must look again because using it never saved me enough to go on a world cruise!

Sent from my XT1032 using Forums mobile app

Nice to hear you are home. I am always surprised to see how short hospital stays are. I use TT too and you are right you could file from anyplace with the internet today. I must look again because using it never saved me enough to go on a world cruise!

Sent from my XT1032 using Forums mobile app

:cool: My reference to the savings was more a comment on our general miserly ways. We see $400 spent when $75 works as $325 lost. Enough of those situations over 50 years equals a world cruise on little income.