Freedom of the Seas drydock

Yay! My fear was that I would get down to Orlando tonight to find out the sailing was cancelled. A certain poster may have influenced me to think that way. . . anyway, glad to hear the good news. At the airport in Boston now waiting for the first leg of my journey to Atlanta. Then on to MCO tonight. One night in a dive hotel, and then free shuttle service back to the airport tomorrow morning, meet my guest and take the free transfers together.

I hope you don't feel I meant to discourage you. Have fun. :beer:

FOTS is three hours out of St Maarten, as of 7PM EST, according to one of the ship tracking websites. Unfortunately, Cruise Critic webpage will not allow me to actually post the website. Don't know why.

bob123

Edited by bob123

FOTS is three hours out of St Maarten, as of 7PM EST, according to one of the ship tracking websites. Unfortunately, Cruise Critic webpage will not allow me to actually post the website. Don't know why.

bob123

Freedom just left Freeport. How would it possibly be 3 hours out of St Maarten?

Is that site a site that shows the actual position or one of the ones that shows the position it is supposed to be in based on the scheduled itinerary? That sounds like where it should be had it not cancelled its cruise for this week.

bob123

Freedom just left Freeport. How would it possibly be 3 hours out of St Maarten?

Is that site a site that shows the actual position or one of the ones that shows the position it is supposed to be in based on the scheduled itinerary? That sounds like where it should be had it not cancelled its cruise for this week.

Just looked at Marine Traffic and I think you are looking at Carnival Freedom.:)

I just need to finish packing after some laundry tonight. Get up very early for my 7am flight and then hopefully on Freedom by late morning.

I will check the port canaveral webcam when I get up at 5am tomorrow before leaving for the airport.

Very excited now! :)

I just noticed on Marine Traffic that last track of the Freedom off the Sebastian Inlet is actually 22days 6 hours and 34 min old.....SOOOO who knows where she really is right now....Weird!

you're correct. My mistake--didn't notice the date being so old.

FOS has been located about 20 miles off the FL coast abeam Port St. Lucie. Jan 30 @ 0426 UTC Heading 321 @ 19.7 kts.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Looked to be about 120km or 65 knots away from Canaveral. Speed I saw was 17 knots or about 4 hours. I'm guessing about a 5am arrival.

bob123

Out of St Maarten??? :confused: she's headed in the wrong direction :eek: marine traffic shows her headed from PC to Freeport!!!! :eek: I say in 4-5 hours she'll be sitting in her berth smiling and saying there's no place like home! :cool:

I just need to finish packing after some laundry tonight. Get up very early for my 7am flight and then hopefully on Freedom by late morning.

I will check the port canaveral webcam when I get up at 5am tomorrow before leaving for the airport.

Very excited now! :)

She is on her way :)

Not far from PC