The New Improved Holland America Board's Future Cruise Listing Updated August 1 2014

kazu

Haven't done this in a while.

Cruzin Terri

August 25, 2015 Noordam 22 days Adriatic and Mediterranean Dream --Collectors Cruise (My big Birthday Cruise)

January 3, 2015 Prinsendam 37 Days Grand South America Fort Lauderdale to Buenos Aires

Nice to see you on the Future Cruise Listing:D

And with two VERY nice cruises too:D

Would love to be added to your list:

Eurodam 26-Apr-15 24 day Iberian and Baltic Adventure

Travelling with my "significant other" of 7 years and friends from Australia who we met on the Magic of the Med cruise in May 2014 on the Nieuw Amsterdam. Can't wait for the next trip!

Thanks so much...Helen

(helenpsl)

Would love to be added to your list:

Eurodam 26-Apr-15 24 day Iberian and Baltic Adventure

Travelling with my "significant other" of 7 years and friends from Australia who we met on the Magic of the Med cruise in May 2014 on the Nieuw Amsterdam. Can't wait for the next trip!

Thanks so much...Helen

(helenpsl)

Happy to add you. :D

Warning - I can't add all those comments in the personal section - it's just too dam long:p how about travelling with significant other and Australian friends?

Happy to add you. :D

Warning - I can't add all those comments in the personal section - it's just too dam long:p how about travelling with significant other and Australian friends?

No problem - whatever works. Thanks for adding us!

thank you everyone for the kind words on the new format :) So far it seems like everyone likes the new format:) That is really great to hear.(my wrist is happy too:rolleyes:)

If anyone feels to the contrary let me know - otherwise the new and improved format will be it for all the future cruise listings from here on in:D

Please add:

STATENDAM - 02-NOV-14 - 31 day Incan Empires

EddiesToys - 50th Anniversary

STATENDAM - 03-DEC-14 - 12 day Sea of Cortez

EddiesToys

Thanks, Jacqui

what a nice combination:D

Maasdam October 18, 2014 13-day Canada and New England

SusieKIslandGirl joining the ship and Medicare that day

laughing at the joining Medicare.

I have these added. thank you

Hubby and I will be sailing 24 Aug out of Seattle on ms Amsterdam Alaska 14 day cruise. (Anniversary was actually 25 May however had to arrange time off from work)

First time on HAL. Hope to do more cruising once we retire (5 yrs and counting). :D

2055978088_DBandRB8_resized.jpg.ee7c442bd384b50a2c467fdfd62c0689.jpg

Hubby and I will be sailing 24 Aug out of Seattle on ms Amsterdam Alaska 14 day cruise. (Anniversary was actually 25 May however had to arrange time off from work)

First time on HAL. Hope to do more cruising once we retire (5 yrs and counting). :D

Please join our Roll Call! We have a great group on this cruise! Happy 40th anniversary!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1800958

Please join our Roll Call! We have a great group on this cruise! Happy 40th anniversary!

She's made an appearance there, Mary. I have her boardname, but not first names, on the list.

copying and pasting from email received to add to future cruise listing

Zuiderdam - November 28, 2014, mrscopper with husband and daughter

Special Note - Please do not email me with future cruise listings - questions are fine, but you risk being not on the list if I am away cruising.

I don't want that to happen to anyone so please post your future cruise listings on the thread. thank you;)