Anthem of the Seas Construction

I think it's being added in Bremerhaven. I still think Lloyd555 knows what it will be and he will have the first image on here hopefully once installed..

IF I know what it is, I wouldn't make it that easy! ;)

I would do something like this FOR EXAMPLE ...

ac82a12e7ee7a32190b55ce0c2158ef7.jpg

Lloyd,

I just read on Facebook (not a group related with RCI but ship fans) that the Anthem will go to Blohm & Voss in Hamburg prior to going to Bremerhaven (which might not be until March 28th). Any news about this? I´m pretty sure that shipspotters along the Elbe river would be happy to see her (and I will watch the Elbe river webcams).

steamboats

Lloyd,

I just read on Facebook (not a group related with RCI but ship fans) that the Anthem will go to Blohm & Voss in Hamburg prior to going to Bremerhaven (which might not be until March 28th). Any news about this? I´m pretty sure that shipspotters along the Elbe river would be happy to see her (and I will watch the Elbe river webcams).

steamboats

I saw the same thing on Facebook.

Lloyd,

steamboats

The Anthem of the Seas will arrive in Hamburg tomorrow.

Virgin Cruises lawsuit filings show ship renderings and details, including virtual skydiving...

This whole Virgin lawsuit thing makes me a little nervous. Hopefully they announce their official order asap.

Edited by MasterSchnief

Sounds like Quantum beat them to the punch!

Looks like an Oasis split hull design, combined with some things like virtual sky diving.

The Virtual Sky Diving concept is not a Royal Caribbean invention.

They simply took the device and mounted it on their ships first (I'm sure there were some other challenges and that it wasn't simply mounted, but you get the idea).

The split hull design, however, is unique to Royal Caribbean.

Looks like an Oasis split hull design, combined with some things like virtual sky diving.

The Virtual Sky Diving concept is not a Royal Caribbean invention.

They simply took the device and mounted it on their ships first (I'm sure there were some other challenges and that it wasn't simply mounted, but you get the idea).

The split hull design, however, is unique to Royal Caribbean.

The other thing that caught my eye was that Meyer Werft was/is going to build this ship. Can MW even build a ship that size in Papenburg? Otherwise, I guess they would have to build it at another yard.

The other thing that caught my eye was that Meyer Werft was/is going to build this ship. Can MW even build a ship that size in Papenburg? Otherwise, I guess they would have to build it at another yard.

The reported size of about 172.000 gt is no problem for Meyer Werft. And then there is Meyer Turku for everything else.