Anthem of the Seas Construction

A bunch of new Anthem of the Seas interior photos on Pinterest if you're interested.

You'll notice a few differences between Anthem and Quantum.

https://www.pinterest.com/lloydmarchand/anthem-of-the-seas-construction-at-meyer-werft-pap/

Haven't seen any giraffe (yet). :rolleyes:

Great stuff Lloyd. What differences did you see between the Anthem and Quantum? I didn't notice any.

Great stuff Lloyd. What differences did you see between the Anthem and Quantum? I didn't notice any.

Butterfly wall at aft elevators now a wall of blossoms.

Paintings/decals on walls by outside pool.

Glass panels cityscape (rather than mountains) in room divider in American Icon Grill.

Maybe the ceiling above interior pool.

More interior photos added to Pinterest board, btw. :)

Edited by Lloyd555

Butterfly wall at aft elevators now a wall of blossoms.

Paintings/decals on walls by outside pool.

Glass panels cityscape (rather than mountains) in room divider in American Icon Grill.

Maybe the ceiling above interior pool.

More interior photos added to Pinterest board, btw. :)

Awesome photos Lloyd! Thanks again for keeping all of us engaged. Royal Caribbean should offer you a job in their marketing department :-)

I think there is going to be some sort of animal, it just hasn't been placed on the ship, or announced what it will be. :)

I hope..

I need a new picture now with a new animal.

I liked my picture with the pink bear

I hope..

I hope they put one on too, I enjoy whimsical art. I'm starting to worry, though, as it seems so late. Wasn't Felicia installed before the conveyance?

I hope..

I hope they put one on too, I enjoy whimsical art. I'm starting to worry, though, as it seems so late. Wasn't Felicia installed before the conveyance?

I know some people love the giant pink bear, but for me it was a big mistake. It just spoils the symmetry of the ship for me (don't get me started on the windows below the bridge!)

Maybe something like this inside but not outside please.

The animal (/giraffe) is being installed in Emshaven :) I think it's just to keep it a surprise!

I know some people love the giant pink bear, but for me it was a big mistake. It just spoils the symmetry of the ship for me (don't get me started on the windows below the bridge!)

Maybe something like this inside but not outside please.

Well, you made me go look for some straight on photos of the bow. It took me a minute to realize what you are talking about re the windows, but then I spotted it. So what's up with that? It really does seem bizarre and it truly is totally asymmetrical from a build standpoint. (I still think it's different than putting art on deck though. :) )

Well, you made me go look for some straight on photos of the bow. It took me a minute to realize what you are talking about re the windows, but then I spotted it. So what's up with that? It really does seem bizarre and it truly is totally asymmetrical from a build standpoint. (I still think it's different than putting art on deck though. :) )

After several hours investigation I've come to the conclusion the windows are that way to infuriate me.

All I need next is some big, brightly coloured, animal on deck and I may have to cancel! Maybe not, I'll just learn to live with it.

Been having a look at the windows as well now, and it didn't stand out before but now does. The windows on Quantum aren't symmetrical but on Anthem there is another extra two windows that make it look even more out of place.

But as this is at the front of the ship and I won't be looking at it, it doesn't matter.

A bunch of new Anthem of the Seas interior photos on Pinterest if you're interested.

You'll notice a few differences between Anthem and Quantum.

https://www.pinterest.com/lloydmarchand/anthem-of-the-seas-construction-at-meyer-werft-pap/

Haven't seen any giraffe (yet). :rolleyes:

Thank You!! Just booked Anthem for June 2016 :-)

The animal (/giraffe) is being installed in Emshaven :) I think it's just to keep it a surprise!

Being the second of a series there aren't many surprises so it makes sense to add some suspense. 😲

Denise

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

So want it to be an Orange Penguin.

Out of all the people who have been on Quantum so far, a high majority have had their picture taken with the bear, so this would be a good thing to keep on the ships IMHO.

Also from afar you can spot the different ships quite easily.