Radiance Class Ship

I can't say it enough; I loved Brilliance, and I can't wait to be on her again in 2016, and bringing family! I really enjoyed taking the water side elevators to dinner or any meal!

a3d748f94315cbdb91b7cbf90ebf0763.jpg

Those forward E2 cabins are amazing! They give you so much for such a smaller price. You just have to accept people above you can see 3/4 of your balcony. No real skimp but excellent to help the budget!

60248e59b14e3b5f38be2c9c6c59644c.jpg

I found my cabin very quiet, but convenient to most things! Really enjoyed Brilliance!

I finally get a look at Vision in a week, and the Liberty in March! Radiance class ships are awesome!

I am so glad to hear about the ocean views! I was on Oasis this past weekend and you can't see the ocean from anywhere! It was so frustrating!

True. Viking Crown is one of the few places that has an expansive ocean view, and rumor has it that Viking Crown will undergo changes during the upcoming dry dock.

You will love it! I was disappointed when we boarded Indy in February and saw the promenade area. Our previous cruises were on Vision and Radiance and I really missed the centrum area. Everything felt so open and the views were great. The outside dining at Windjammer is a nice feature too.

I am so glad to hear about the ocean views! I was on Oasis this past weekend and you can't see the ocean from anywhere! It was so frustrating!

I am sorry to hear this! [emoji33] there had to be a few public places? Like those upper corner public balconies?

Lady you must of chosen an awesome boardwalk or park central cabin?

For me no way! Has to be water facing cabin, but those are just my needs!

Our favorite class of ship. Granted, they don't have all the bells and whistles (i.e.: zip lines) that some cruisers prefer, but for us this class offers all that we love about cruising. Beautiful views from all the public bars and restaurants, great aft balconies, solarium pool area, etc....

Here we come Jewel of the Seas!

We prefer the "smaller" class ships! Not interested in all the bells and whistles and extras the bigger ships are now offering. Love to see the ocean wherever we are on the ship! The ships with the Windjammer in the back of the ship, with the outside eating area in the very back, is so much fun! :)

Tell me why you love the Radiance class ships! Just booked Brilliance of the Seas-hoping it is worth it!!

We like all the mid sized RCL ships!

They offer enough to do on rainy days, and sea days, without the CROWDED feeling of the Oasis class where its just to many people!:eek:

We had an ov balcony on Oasis. But I am accustomed to seeing the ocean all around me while cruising. In the schooner bar? You should see the ocean. At a lounge? I want some ocean. My husband described the Oasis as a fun mall. It was a great time. Just don't know if it is the class of ships for us.

What's not to love? In addition to the outdoor eating area of the WJ and the ease of navigating the ship in general (yes, you CAN get there from here!) I also like the Safari Club (or Colony Club) because of the wall of glass at the back where you can sit and watch the wake. Great venue for a lot of the activities.

After sailing the Oasis last weekend, for the second time, it did confirm what I already knew. The Radiance class is my FAVORITE ship. Not too big, not too small - but just right........... I did the Radiance in Alaska, perfect! I did the Serenade for the Mediterranean and sailing her next month for the Greek Isles and will be on the Brilliance September 2015 for the New England/Canada cruise. These are perfect ships for seeing outside. Everywhere you go you know you are on a cruise ships....lots of glass and windows.