Why Why Why????

Yeah, something's going on, all right... yesterday I got an e-mail regarding my 1 night cruise in 2019, and I have been moved from Diamond to Gold member status. LOL!

Sorry she had a scare. :(

Does ANYONE at RCCL care AT ALL about their IT systems!?!?!?

Unbelievable.....:rolleyes:

Their incompetence has been so consistent for so long it's not a LOL or laughing matter any more and mind boggling that it continues.

I went online to prepay for the drink package for my Vision Cruise (:D) for my husband and it got all the way to confirmation and kicked my out saying that they were "Sorry they realize the website is having a problem". I waited a couple minutes then went back in to the reservation and it did show the booking and I got the email confirmation right after that. It is obnoxious how many glitches they are having these days. Still love them and would far and away rather do it online then call and wait to talk to customer service though.

...... has RCL sent details of checkin information next week to the email address for my emergency contact? Gave her a panic attack as she thought I'd added her to the reservation.... not that I wouldn't love to have her along....

My poor daughter had a fright yesterday too when she received "an important message"- she is down as my next of kin and was contacted about book in information. I received the sameinformation to my correct email a short while ago. Let's hope they would use the correct email in the unfortunate event of an emergency!

Does ANYONE at RCCL care AT ALL about their IT systems!?!?!?

Unbelievable.....:rolleyes:

Their incompetence has been so consistent for so long it's not a LOL or laughing matter any more and mind boggling that it continues.

Why doesn't RCI just call the folks over at Amazon for help? All RCI does is sell cruises and they can't get it right. Amazon sells just about everything in the world and they manage to always get what I want to my front door.