where to send complaint

shoppers11

Just was trying to get my cruise that I booked 1 month ago upgraded to the 3 for free special & they said no. Thought if I sent off an e-mail to show my displeasure they might respond with a little better response.

Is there some reason you don't just cancel, get your deposit back and rebook with the special that you want? You don't sail until 2015 if I understand correctly so the entire deposit should be refundable.

Just was trying to get my cruise that I booked 1 month ago upgraded to the 3 for free special & they said no. Thought if I sent off an e-mail to show my displeasure they might respond with a little better response.

Hmm, wonder why they would not do that, is your cruise for 2014 perhaps?

The price per person has gone up 300 per person so to cancel & rebook would cost me more than what the obc & excursion credit would be worth. I just wanted to get as much for free as possible to have the best time possible.

So if you bought whatever is in the gimmees and your original cruise fare you'd still be ahead?

Have to take the whole fare package not just the good parts.

So you want the free stuff from the 3-for-free promo, but you want to keep the price you originally booked at?

I'm not surprised Princess won't let you do that! You can't pick and choose elements from one promotion and combine them with another -- the pricing and the "perks" are all tied together.

The price per person has gone up 300 per person so to cancel & rebook would cost me more than what the obc & excursion credit would be worth. I just wanted to get as much for free as possible to have the best time possible.

You may want to look at it as if you got $300.00 per person extra to spend compared to what you would pay now at the current prices. A lot of times "specials" aren't really specials because they raise the price and then offer "extras" to entice new bookings. That would be marketing 101.:cool:

Another suggestion is to use Princess Facebook and you may get a quick reply as they check that site often. As other people have said you would probably have to cancel and rebook. If your using a T/A see if they can do anything.

Tom:)

The price per person has gone up 300 per , person so to cancel & rebook would cost me more than what the obc & excursion credit would be worth. I just wanted to get as much for free as possible to have the best time possible.

If the price has gone up by $300/pp it sounds like you already got a pretty good deal.

For contact info, go to the Princess website ... across the top is a horizontal row of links ... click on "Help" ... then select "Contact Us".

As others here indicated, if you really want that promo, you may have to suck it up ... cancel and rebook at the current 3 for Free pricing ... life isn't always fair and you may have to reset your priority: lower fare with little or no gimme or increased fare with free stuff.

Your best experience possible will not be due to how much you save or spend. It will be what you make of your onboard experience.