RCI called....they are confused?

rednose83

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

So, I got a phone call earlier today from Royal. They asked me how I was able to make up a time and book it for the ice show.

I told them that I just booked one of the options that they had on the site.

The woman then told me that they are confused because the time I booked doesn't exist and I'm the only one booked for that time. She said "We are finding this really confusing." She said she'd call back tomorrow.

I'm scared to go look at my reservation because the cruise is next week and I don't want it to re-price and then be cancelled. :eek:

Also, I am so excited that I don't think I'm going to make it 9 more days!

Edited by rednose83

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

So, I got a phone call earlier today from Royal. They asked me how I was able to make up a time and book it for the ice show.

I told them that I just booked one of the options that they had on the site.

The woman then told me that they are confused because the time I booked doesn't exist and I'm the only one booked for that time. She said "We are finding this really confusing." She said she'd call back tomorrow.

I'm scared to go look at my reservation because the cruise is next week and I don't want it to re-price and then be cancelled. :eek:

Also, I am so excited that I don't think I'm going to make it 9 more days!

I think once again they need to talk to their IT dept. Not that they'll necessarily have the answer, but honestly, I can't believe they asked you that. Unless you hacked their site, you couldn't have.

Wow... Your own personal ice show.. That's impressive!

Possible explanations include:

1. You are some kind of celebrity and need to remove yourself from the little people. Hopefully not a Kardashian. Those people are oxygen thieves.

2. You are über rich and instead of lavishing in private luxury, you like to cruise with random strangers but enjoy alone time during ice shows.

3. You are the first member of the new C&A tier Super Elite Pinnacle Plus and this is just one of the many perks.

4. You have experienced an extremely rare IT glitch on the robust RCCL web site. Very unlikely... I know.:rolleyes:

When I put a 24 hr hold on a cabin, it populated with my mother's cell number. I changed it to my home number. The next day RCCL called my mother's home looking for me. I haven't lived there for 20 yrs. :eek:

That happened to me a week ago. We put a hold on a cabin, with my wife's information. The next day I get a call on my cell phone and the lady asked for my wife by name. The problem was, the first time she said the name it was partially cut off, so I asked her to repeat it, and for whatever reason I just didn't understand her and told her she had the wrong number. About 10 seconds after I hung up I realized she was asking for my wife. Just not used to people calling and asking for someone else nowadays, I guess.

1. You are some kind of celebrity and need to remove yourself from the little people. Hopefully not a Kardashian. Those people are oxygen thieves.

2. You are über rich and instead of lavishing in private luxury, you like to cruise with random strangers but enjoy alone time during ice shows.

3. You are the first member of the new C&A tier Super Elite Pinnacle Plus and this is just one of the many perks.

4. You have experienced an extremely rare IT glitch on the robust RCCL web site. Very unlikely... I know.:rolleyes:

Hilarious!

too funny!!

They called back.....we didn't book a non-existent show (DUH). Somehow, we got sectioned off from everyone else at that time....however, it is now fixed.

I thought it'd be kind-of nice to have our pick of seats for the show though. I want my private show back :p