Concierge Lounge on Oasis

buckeye rob

I'm sailing in a Grand suite in January for the first time. When you say drinks are served in the suite lounge and the CL from 11:30 to 8:30, are these drinks complimentary? Thanks

I don't think drinks are served in the CL lounge from 11:30 to 8:30, only the Suites Lounge.

Yes, basic mixed drinks (no blender drinks), house wine & champagne, selected beers, and soda are complementary.

I wonder if they left the blender in the VCL, the new Suite Lounge, on Oasis. I would like love to have a daiquiri up there. We sail on her in just over a week, so I will have to investigate. :)

I wonder if they left the blender in the VCL, the new Suite Lounge, on Oasis. I would like love to have a daiquiri up there. We sail on her in just over a week, so I will have to investigate. :)

Please let us know. A Mojito would be nice too.

OK, so really important investigative question for the SL after March. DW and at least two fellow pax are tequila fans. I need to know what tequila is poured in the SL.

I've not yet been on Oasis, but have seen them use Jose Cuervo Gold in lounges on other ships.

Edited by clarea

I've not yet been on Oasis, but have seen them use Jose Cuervo Gold in lounges on other ships.

These are the typical Tequilas that can be found on most RC ships, so would like to think would be available in SL

GOLD (Sauza, Jose Cuervo)

SILVER (Patron, Sauza, Tres Generaciones)

REPOSADO (Patron, 1800, Conmemorativo)

ANEJO (Patron)

Awesome, please let us know! Also Could you try to snap a shot of one of the new grand suites. I don't think they will be occupied then, still under construction.

Thanks, Lee

Awesome, please let us know! Also Could you try to snap a shot of one of the new grand suites. I don't think they will be occupied then, still under construction.

Thanks, Lee

Hopefully there will be positive info and pics to share in a few weeks. :D

It seems that they have been more strict in recent sailings.

On our last two Allure sailings (July 2014 and 2013), they did not permit alcoholic beverages out of lounge.

DD was able to take her diet coke.

Sea Ya

You are right they were strict about this but on my last few sailings I found the policy quite relaxed if not forgotten. Think it probably has do with new program of loading three drinks on the cards of D, D+ and P members. If you can now carry a drink away the other bars it would seem strange to have a different CL policy.

I don't think drinks are served in the CL lounge from 11:30 to 8:30, only the Suites Lounge.

Been sailing on Oasis since 11/15 and taking advantage of the CL as a D+ member. Service has been excellent and the CL has never been crowded...there was a letter in our stateroom upon embarkation advertising the CL availability as a D+ benefit and confirming its morning AM and PM hours with Israel the Concierge on duty there this and next week.

I can confirm that in addition to the normal morning continental breakfast and evening cocktail hour that the CL is open from 12 - 2 PM right now offering self-serve sandwiches, cookies and fruit and that there is waiter service for beer, wine or soda if desired.

If you are on Oasis in the near future (at least before the CL closes to undergo into transformation to Wonderland) and have access to the CL, I think you will enjoy their current level of service even if it is a bit different than past offerings on the Oasis class. Have not checked out the new Diamond Lounge but am assuming it is far more crowded than what we have been experiencing in the CL.

BTW, taking a drink out of the CL "for the road" has not been a problem and has even been facilitated/encouraged by the bar waiters on duty.

Edited by Risster75

We will be on the Oasis next week in an Aqua Theater suite. Since the CL is still open, will we be able to use the CL in addition to the suite lounge?

I was on the Oasis last week in an Aqua Theater suite. We're Diamond, and we did NOT have access to the Concierge Lounge.

Edited by Cindy

Did you perchance ask about it?

My husband and I went in behind another couple when we were walking around touring the ship. Israel very kindly and tactfully informed me I would be welcome in the lounges on Deck 4 or Deck 17, but the CL was for D+ and Pinnacles.

My husband and I went in behind another couple when we were walking around touring the ship. Israel very kindly and tactfully informed me I would be welcome in the lounges on Deck 4 or Deck 17, but the CL was for D+ and Pinnacles.

Thought all suites (GS & above) were welcome in the CL:confused:

That is interesting. I thought suites, GS+ had access to all lounges positively except perhaps the Diamond Lounge. So suites, if not D+ or Pinnacle, can only access the Suites Lounge ? Always thought Concierge facilities were for premium accommodations. Just checked the deck plans and they say Grand Suites and above for CL admittance.

Edited by buckeye rob

That is interesting. I thought suites, GS+ had access to all lounges positively except perhaps the Diamond Lounge. So suites, if not D+ or Pinnacle, can only access the Suites Lounge ? Always thought Concierge facilities were for premium accommodations. Just checked the deck plans and they say Grand Suites and above for CL admittance.

That's true on most of the ships. The Oasis is in transition, and they keep tweaking policies.

Edited by Cindy

That's true on most of the ships. The Oasis is in transition, and they keep tweaking policies.

Yes, maybe with the removal of the deck 17 Diamond Lounge RCL is trying to get a feel for where to put the loyalty base, although from postings it seemed it was underused and thus converted into Suites lounge and Coastal Kitchen. Is the Diamond Lounge on deck 4 crowded ? Another question Cindy: You were in a Aqua Theater Suite deck 9 I believe. How was the noise level from the show area ? Did it go on late and could you hear it when inside your suite ? I have 11330 2 decks above in August. Thanks Gerry

Edited by buckeye rob

Yes, maybe with the removal of the deck 17 Diamond Lounge RCL is trying to get a feel for where to put the loyalty base, although from postings it seemed it was underused and thus converted into Suites lounge and Coastal Kitchen. Is the Diamond Lounge on deck 4 crowded ? Another question Cindy: You were in a Aqua Theater Suite deck 9 I believe. How was the noise level from the show area ? Did it go on late and could you hear it when inside your suite ? I have 11330 2 decks above in August. Thanks Gerry

Deck 4 was Very crowded on the TA crossing due to the high # of D & D+. Lines for the coffee machine and to speak to the Concierge. Perhaps on other cruises it won't be?