Celebrity's 2016–2017 Deployment Opening Schedule

Celebrity Cruises

I am so disappointed. We are going to be on the 11/1 transatlantic ending on 11/16 and wanted to book an 2016 Alaska cruise while on board.

Does anyone think/know if there might be a little 'flexibility' in that regard?

We always cruise in February, and the new offerings always start coming out in March. Last year, the loyalty booking manager told me that if I couldn't get another cruise in, my best bet was to book a cruise out as far as possible that I might like to take, then once the new schedule was available I could transfer it to the cruise I really wanted.

for the westbound Spain & Canary Islands Transatlantic sailing to be published. I am looking to do this sailing in October of 2016. I really want an Aqua aft cabin so I want to jump in there as soon as it becomes available. We will need two cabins, one for my parents and another for my husband and myself.

When the 2016 dates are released will this also include the Cruisetours either pre or post cruise? This will be our first time with cruise tours and I believe that if you just book the cruise and then go back later to add the cruise tour - it is like booking an entirely new cruise. Is that correct. Also do we think the 1,2,3 go will apply to the new releases?

Just got off the phone with Andy at Celebrity and, as far as he can see, Cruisetours will be available to book. He did not see any restrictions.

So unless Celebrity comes back later and says otherwise, we can book it. :)

As for the 1,2,3, promotion, no idea.

I really hope the Silhouette does repeat the British Isles cruises in 2016 that they are offering in 2015. As you live in England, I can see why those cruises might not be that interesting to you, but for Americans, I think they offer a lot of interest. I also like the fact that they embark from Amsterdam, one of my favorite European cities.

If they do I hope that they give you a better itinerary as I really think that they did not do 'us' proud with the previous ones and missed so many amazing places.

Having said that ----- so sad that our lovely ship was moved :(

I, too, love the roundtrip British Isles options out of Amsterdam. I hope they continue these itineraries out of this fantastic city. 2016 might be the year that it will work for us.

Michael

As I noted on the previous post - I think the itinerary could be better for the UK. Didn't inspire me at all and I know that there are some amazing places that they missed. :)

I have been trying to convince myself to book last minute to snap up the super deals that are often available - but having read this tread I'm ready to book a cruise for 2016/17 lol

A self-confessed cruise tragic :rolleyes:

Hi Ando, long time no chat, We have had the same thoughts as you. In the past we have booked early and got the cabin, etc, for a pretty good price. Lately the early birds sales don't seem to be as good (much higher) and the last minute sales are so fantastic, that it has us doubting what to do.:confused:

I suppose we will just have to book what we want when it becomes available and try and grab last minute sales as well. Surely double cruising can't be bad for you.:rolleyes:

Celebrity UK are telling my UK TA that they know nothing about the Nov/Dec launch and as far as they are aware the launch will be in March/April as usual.

I wonder which one is correct?

Seeing how this was posted by the official Celebrity poster, on Celebrity letter head, I'd be pretty certain it will happen. See post 1.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

If the deployment schedule reveals that Solstice will continue to do Australia, is there any chance of it having a drydock for a refresh? I've only ever heard of drydocks in the Caribbean and Europe - is there anywhere on the west coast to even do it?

If the deployment schedule reveals that Solstice will continue to do Australia, is there any chance of it having a drydock for a refresh? I've only ever heard of drydocks in the Caribbean and Europe - is there anywhere on the west coast to even do it?

San Francisco has done numerous drydocks of cruise ships.

San Francisco has done numerous drydocks of cruise ships.

I suppose a refit would be needed for some of the more time consuming and disruptive maintenance, there are also dry docks in Australia and Asia, just not sure of what cost for their use would be compared to the US/ Caribbean.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by terrierjohn viewpost.gif

Celebrity UK are telling my UK TA that they know nothing about the Nov/Dec launch and as far as they are aware the launch will be in March/April as usual.

I wonder which one is correct?

Quote Posted by needtobespoiled

Seeing how this was posted by the official Celebrity poster, on Celebrity letter head, I'd be pretty certain it will happen. See post 1.

Still waiting for my TA to get back to me with her Celebrity UK contact's comments on this internet forum release, but she is taking her time.

Has anyone in the US contacted their TA for confirmation that these launches are to take place?

Edited by terrierjohn

The Singapore Cruise Schedule website has changed.

Last week it showed Celebrity Solstice visiting Singapore with no dates. It now only shows ships up until 31 March 2015. It was possible to see the names of cruise ships visiting Singapore before the exact dates were published.

Singapore appears to be the place the dry dock will happen for Solstice.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Last week it showed Celebrity Solstice visiting Singapore with no dates. It now only shows ships up until 31 March 2015. It was possible to see the names of cruise ships visiting Singapore before the exact dates were published.

Is she due for dry dock next year around April? That seems to be the implication.

:D

I will be looking for the Tahitian Treasures Cruise for 2016. Would that be listed under Australia?

The last time I checked, this cruise was well on it's way to being a sellout.

The roll call is here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2023238

I tried to look at it today on the Celeb site but it is not working.:confused:

Good luck.

Nice, I guess that makes sense if they need to section off a portion of the MDR for the suite restaurant before April.

Thanks!

Nice, I guess that makes sense if they need to section off a portion of the MDR for the suite restaurant before April.

Thanks!

Singapore definitely has the drydock capabilities to handle Solstice, I have personally been in one of them on the Northern side of the island.