Celebrity's 2016–2017 Deployment Opening Schedule

Celebrity Cruises

Will there be any other caribbean intenerary than what's on the website now?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No way to give you an answer that is 100% correct but after having

the same Caribbean itineraries for many, many years in a row, they

will probably be the same for 2016/2017. But if there are any "new changes"

made? None of us on here would know about it. Just have to hurry up

and wait.

November 11th is for the scheduled release of Europe 2016 itineraries to Captain's Club members only for booking, which may or may not include a "savings" in the form of an onboard credit. Likely Celebrity's website will not post the detailed itineraries with ports though until released several days later to all and you will need to call Captain's Club during that short window to learn about the itinerary details and to book. I'm assuming there will be an early booking onboard credit though, based on past deployments.

We talked to Captain's Club yesterday about another matter, and I asked the rep if Celebrity is still on target for the mid-November release of Europe itineraries for Captain's Club members and she responded yes. I also asked if Transatlantic 2016 itineraries would be published at or around the same mid-November timeframe and again she responded yes but possibly only Transatlantic cruises for Spring 2016 (maybe not Fall 2016). She also said Captain's Club members would have a small window to book (pdf indicated 3 days) before the itineraries are released to all and that we would need to call Captain's Club to book during that small window because the specific detailed itineraries (with which ports) likely will not be posted until released to all. I didn't ask about the savings/onboard credit, but I am assuming there will be an onboard credit for early Captain's Club bookings too which, based on the past, should go well past the small window. Last spring I booked a May 2015 cruise while on an April 2014 TA, and I still got the Early Booking Captain's Club credit even though the itineraries were first released in March. In March this year, this was called a "World Tour Onboard Credit" which was an a credit to spend onboard if you booked within a certain timeframe.

Thanks for the info. Now to wait and see what's being offered. We did the Eastern Med in September; looking for a Western Med cruise for 2016.

November 11th is for the scheduled release of Europe 2016 itineraries to Captain's Club members only for booking, which may or may not include a "savings" in the form of an onboard credit. Likely Celebrity's website will not post the detailed itineraries with ports though ("sneak peak" for Captain's Club only) until released several days later to all and you will need to call Captain's Club during that short window to learn about the itinerary details and to book. I'm assuming there will be an early booking onboard credit though, based on past deployments.

If Celebrity are not revealing the full itineraries other than by phone to Captain's Club, then how on earth will they cope with the phone-load unless they employ a large number of temps, or outsource the job to an Indian call centre??????????????????

Hi all,

We’re excited to share our 2016-2017 Deployment Opening Schedule. Please find our Captain’s Club Loyalty and Public Opening dates below. Thanks!

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/Multi_Dest/Flyers/14040978_CEL_Deployment_Open_Schedule_2016_2017.pdf

How about finally fixing once and fore ever the consistently defunct CELEBRITY web site ....:mad:... ?

Such miracle would be REALLY nice to actually see happening; thus, alleviating a lot of wasted time and frustration in the future :rolleyes:

How about finally fixing once and fore ever the consistently defunct CELEBRITY web site ....:mad:... ?

Such miracle would be REALLY nice to actually see happening; thus, alleviating a lot of wasted time and frustration in the future :rolleyes:

So I am not the only one who could not click on it :rolleyes:

Sorry if this has already been posted I foud this info whilst trying to find a Carnival ship.

11/07/16 constellation Gibraltar

06/09/16 eclipse Gibraltar

10/09 Silouette Gibraltar

24/09 Equinox Gibraltar

14/10 Silouette Gibraltar

29/07 Equinox Mallorca

I have only searched mid July to the end of August and lots of other ports have no details.

It might be of interest to those looking at trannies.

Novomber 11, in Canada , that is the same as Memorial Day in the USA, bad day for Celebrity to release this :(

I agree as a Canadian also I found the choice of date a bit odd...

But then you have to remember that Remembrance Day (November 11th) is a bigger event in Canada than it is the USA. As it is the ONE day a year we Honour our Vets (the Living & the Dead)

In the USA, November 11th is called Veterans Day... Meant to Honour their living Vets

The last Monday (weekend) in May is Memorial Day... And it is when they Honour their Dead Vets

So in many ways Memorial Day is far bigger for them than Veterans Day... In fact for many Americans their November 11th is a regular work day... Where here it might be a full or half day off ( Provincial Stat or Voluntary, depending on who one works for )

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

I agree as a Canadian also I found the choice of date a bit odd...

But then you have to remember that Remembrance Day (November 11th) is a bigger event in Canada than it is the USA. As it is the ONE day a year we Honour our Vets (the Living & the Dead)

In the USA, November 11th is called Veterans Day... Meant to Honour their living Vets

The last Monday (weekend) in May is Memorial Day... And it is when they Honour their Dead Vets

So in many ways Memorial Day is far bigger for them than Veterans Day... In fact for many Americans their November 11th is a regular work day... Where here it might be a full or half day off ( Provincial Stat or Voluntary, depending on who one works for )

Cheers!

As it is in Australia, we just have it in advance by around 14-17 hours.:)

Hello all. Does anyone know when transatlantic opens up. I do not see TA listed. Thanks for any help

Ken / Fort Lauderdale

Upcoming Cruises:

Celebrity Silhouette Transatlantic Nov 1, 2014

Allure of the Seas Transatlantic Oct 25, 2015

Hi,

the Transatlantics should be open for sale when Europe also will be released - so by mid of November.

It will be interesting to see what the price levels are set at for 2016. We are considering a cruise in a suite next autumn, it's difficult to compare prices, but Cunard suites at the moment are £2000 - £3000 cheaper than Celebrity. Not sure we need all the 'perks' that are offered in the Celebrity top suites.

If Celebrity are not revealing the full itineraries other than by phone to Captain's Club, then how on earth will they cope with the phone-load unless they employ a large number of temps, or outsource the job to an Indian call centre??????????????????

Earlier this year I called the first day of CC booking to book TA for October 2015 - I was on hold for over 45 min before I could talk to a rep, but it did paid off - I got the best hump AQ cabin on Silhouette.

Just because they release the schedule, that doesn't mean you can book them with the current website, even if it was working.:rolleyes:

The new itineraries won't even show up on the website until they are open to the public. You need to call Captain's Club if you book on the opening date for loyalty members. That is your best bet if you're an "early bird"! :)

The new itineraries won't even show up on the website until they are open to the public. You need to call Captain's Club if you book on the opening date for loyalty members. That is your best bet if you're an "early bird"! :)

That is the best course of action.:D

My UK TA has now had some feedback from her Celebrity contact, he now advises that there may be an early release, but he has no firm info as yet.

However my TA will have a direct phone link to Celebrity on launch day and hopes to have details of the itineraries, dates and pricing, and should be able to confirm any bookings for me, if I want to make one.

Sometimes a UK base site has posted the (unofficial of course) itineraries before official release but it has not happened now as far as I know.

There might be an email from X...maybe something on their website in the Captains Club section....or maybe not.

Everything is as it "should" be with X:) No matter what happens we will all go out and book these cruises:)

Anyone else disappointed that now we are just a week away from the first releases no further details have leaked out yet. Don't we usually have some information [not a lot] by this stage?

The fact that they have announced when they will make the announcement is probably enough.:D

The fact that they have announced when they will make the announcement is probably enough.:D

Yes and no. In the past, we have seen announcements in advance from Celebrity about which ships will be based where and, as the post before yours said, odd titbits from TAs with slightly more detail. The less that is known in advance, the more time people will need to spend on the 'phone getting details before they book. Surely it is in Celebrity's interest to put out as much information as possible.