For the True Cruiser... Just for Fun

Debbie42467

Friends, family, and co-workers are always saying "You're Going On Another Cruise!?" :eek:

I can't help it, they book themselves. LOL

Happy Sailing,

Debbie

:)

Now that is so true. That's exactly what family and friends say. One of these days, I'll get invited somewhere, show up at the designated place (restaurant, hotel, ect.) and it will be one of those intervention type things that you see on reality TV.

Now that is so true. That's exactly what family and friends say. One of these days, I'll get invited somewhere, show up at the designated place (restaurant, hotel, ect.) and it will be one of those intervention type things that you see on reality TV.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I also hear, "It Must be Nice". :D

There should be a Twelve Step program for people like us ! For me just this year alone, I sailed Nieuw Amsterdam in Feb. , MSC Divina in Apr. , Carnival Splendor in Jun. , and last week sailed aboard the Crown Princess. I thank my lucky stars that I have the opportunity to do so.

My support group to help me with my addiction is right here (cruise critic). LOL p.s. you are so right I'm thankful I have the opportunity to do so too.

Rebel - Lynn,

I don't know where you can buy this shirts, a friend of my just posted this pic on my fb. I want one too...

Happy Sailing,

Debbie

that's funny!

my friends too say "you're cruising again"? then comes "wow, you must be paid well". I believe I spend less than they do on their 2 week driving holiday!

Edited by cdngrl

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I also hear, "It Must be Nice". :D

My support group to help me with my addiction is right here (cruise critic). LOL p.s. you are so right I'm thankful I have the opportunity to do so too.

Support group, ha....... we're enablers!!!!

Just For Fun ... Someone posted this on my FB page and I thought I would share it.

10329075_1568001840084991_4304125039667745186_n_zps8309b9a5.jpg

I remember seeing this on FB, lol

Funny thing half the time our DHs don't know we booked a cruise until after the fact!!! This shirt is just sooooo appropriate! (btw - I get the same responses - especially from one of the "big" kids, lol)

I just purchased one of these for hubby. I liked it because it has an actual Princess ship on it. Quality of shirt is amazing. I also purchased one of those things that go around a can or bottle of beer for him. On the beer thing they were able to put the Princess ship on it for me too. Check this website out. It's GREAT! Has a bunch of stuff related to cruising.

http://www.customcruisewear.com/t-shirts.php#!/Cruise-Control-Shirt-Princess-Line/p/42547927/category=9868259

http://www.customcruisewear.com/koozies.php#!/Cruising-Through-Life-Koozie/p/39537028/category=10110157

Edited by whatcruiseisnext

Just ordered one!!!! I hope it arrives before we leave for a full transit of the Canal on October 27, WooHoo!! Love it. :)

I have ordered from that company before. I had a good experience, shirt arrived very quickly and was the right size and good quality.