QUANTUM 3 day, pictures, thoughts and Compass

caneguy

Was thinking just the same!!!!!!

Imagine seeing that after quite a few drinks....:eek::eek::eek:

Might even make you want to HAVE a few drinks.

Reminds me just a bit of the New York subway station for the A, C, E trains at Chamber's St/ Park Place station in Lower Manhattan. Anyone familiar with that station will know what Ii mean. (There are eyes in mosaic tiles on the walls). Creepy as well.

Denise

Reminds me just a bit of the New York subway station for the A, C, E trains at Chamber's St/ Park Place station in Lower Manhattan. Anyone familiar with that station will know what Ii mean. (There are eyes in mosaic tiles on the walls). Creepy as well.

This one on the Quantum is even worse - everyone one of those eyes is a video screen and the eyes move.:eek:

Brilliant pictures,, just in our hotel room watching the clock go by so we can finally board we have the booked from the first week the bookings opened for crown&anchor members around 18 months ago we were actually on oasis when we booked so after watching videos and reading blogs and all the updates the times finally arrived. These pictures made us even more excited thanks.

Thanks for sharing so many pictures so far.

My pleasure. Glad you like them

Denise

yes, quite creepy and had a few drinks before, so really creepy!!

love the pics, thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks purplethorn, I hope that the rest will be ok as well

We were on the 3 day cruise too. I had started a review, but with Thanksgiving and all, I haven't had a chance to finish it. I am looking forward to reading more of your thoughts!

Oh yes, this has taken a lot longer due to the Thanksgiving holiday and enjoying my son's home for the holiday.

great photos

looking forward to see more photos and the compass for day 2 and day 3

coming up!! with more pictures

100% Like Caneguy.

The pretty girls didn't make the trip this time? :(

Ha Ha, no sorry, did visit with the older sister in NYC on the day we returned, she is doing model work full time.

Brilliant pictures,, just in our hotel room watching the clock go by so we can finally board we have the booked from the first week the bookings opened for crown&anchor members around 18 months ago we were actually on oasis when we booked so after watching videos and reading blogs and all the updates the times finally arrived. These pictures made us even more excited thanks.

You are going to love this ship. so different and amazing areas of enjoyment.

They were with us, at the beach and the Rising Tide Bar.:)

We did have a great time on the Oasis. Hope you are still enjoying the BW picture of the Oasis.

Denise

LOL yes -- I work off that subway stop. Creepy indeed. Seems like I would be right at home ...err, work... at the Quantum WJ.

Thanks for all the great pics OP!!!

Edited by Dave85

Does any one know what size laptop / notebook / IPad will fit inside these safes ???

Joy

We stored a full-size iPad Air in the safe. Just a little jockeying to get it through the door. The safe is not big enough to fit a laptop.

Does any one know what size laptop / notebook / IPad will fit inside these safes ???

Joy

My Samsung 10.2 tablet with cover on just about fit in the safe with a bit of jiggling. I think it is probably the smallest safe we have ever had anywhere travelling.:(

So not enough closet space for 3 ladies sailing together!:(

Maraprince...IMO it will be tight but doable....you can put gowns and long items in the closet with the safe and if you use the one larger closet for other items you double the space by pulling down the bar that is in the closet...

there's plenty of drawer space and two closed in over the bed spaces that have blankets in them but may be able to use them for personal storage as well..

cabincloset_zps0fb42a2b.jpg

Large closet with racks to store items

cabincloset2_zpse86bd075.jpg

smaller closet with safe

Edited by ILuvCruisin'